Kirby Mafia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeet Zenge

Champs hard mode :vamp:
Please tell me absolutely everything about this vote, starting with your birth.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh I know nothing, but everyone has an 80% chance to be town. So hunt, hunt hunt if that's you!
78.57%, no? Assuming you’re town and you remove yourself from the total?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Numbers is villains, jAGGEDjIMMYjAY (is that better?)
8986F9DD-033F-4DA5-BFAE-18A6D08FA485.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I should have a town read by now, and I don't. We're already behind schedule.

• Wow
Why would you think that?!
I’m chill. Always chill, pippy.
The all lower case “pippy” goes from “chill” to ice cold.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
What about me?!
Nope, nothing yet. I suspect that if you are town I can find you. I grant I have never had to solve you before, but I think I picked up on some vibes I understand when viewing you from the mafia's eye view. We'll see. Zenge it up, Zenge. *furious nodding*

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Me: Wow Jay already feels better than he did last game

Also me: Uh huh, you're just getting pocketed again
Please describe what makes me feel better as best as you can, and perhaps I will have my first read!

• Wow
Please describe what makes me feel better as best as you can, and perhaps I will have my first read!
I have an answer to this, as I agree with Dubz, but I’d like her to answer first

• Wow
:bag: :sorry:

What would you like to discuss, in a more serious fashion?
Please, don't let me stop you from having a good time. I only know that I wielded humor early and often in my previous mafia body.

Anyway, do you have any immediate impressions of the folks that have posted? It is quite early I realize, but at 36/12 in Day 1 in an environment where town is not known to win often (the champs tournament) we have little time to waste.

• Hmm
  • Care
Day 1 Yeet Tally
Zenge (1) - Pippy 5

1/15
yeet close in ~35.5 hours

• Love
@Zenge142 EMBRACE YOUR ERRORS LIKE ME ZENGES
That wasn’t technically an edit to the post. The forum garbled up what I actually posted. I was fixing the forum’s formatting mishap.

• Care
Please, don't let me stop you from having a good time. I only know that I wielded humor early and often in my previous mafia body.

Anyway, do you have any immediate impressions of the folks that have posted? It is quite early I realize, but at 36/12 in Day 1 in an environment where town is not known to win often (the champs tournament) we have little time to waste.
No. I could go either way on these people. You I like so far. Thought it was interesting @mightyrunner7 posted about the post cap and then vanished like a fart in the wind

Dubz is a town read.

@WildZoo I understand wariness of pocketing after the previous game. Treat me with whatever caution feels pertinent. But I am now placing higher value on your perspective, because I think you're honest.

• Hmm
Oh, Samac? You have thoughts? Share with the class please
> follow dubs lead on JJJ
> hedge on everyone else
> throw attention to someone who’s not currently posting
> groce

• Hmm
Actually the Dubz/Jay interactions do make me a little nervous, as potential wolf theater :corny:

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
There are a few people that I played with in the previous game that I would expect to respond this way to me right now (the way Dubz has) when viewing from an uninformed perspective -- particularly those that placed trust in me and worked closely with me only to be betrayed by my fangs. Dubz is one of those players.

This community hasn't seen me in my proper town body yet. Even in Time to Get a WWatch I was brand new and devoted as much energy to integrating myself socially as I did to playing the game. Now I feel a certain freedom, and it's liable to erupt within this thread. Dubz responded first to that in a way that I find believable. As with any read, we can tack on the could be wrong caveats, but I don't that worry about that right now.

Your own read of me came second and is more subject to questions on that basis, but it is noted nonetheless. Whaddya like about me?

• Care
follow dubs lead on JJJ
Wow. No Z? Also I wasn’t following her lead. If you read the my posts you can tell how I was leaning on J before Dubz’s post.
hedge on everyone else
On page 2 with mostly fluff, you’re expecting me to have my reads on everyone already? I wasn’t “hedging” I said I’m not sure. :thinking:
> throw attention to someone who’s not currently posting
From a general life perspective it just seemed odd to post the one thing about post minimums and say literally nothing else. I was wondering if he was still around, hence the tag being in there.

Although it is interesting that you‘ve jumped on things this way. You furry, Samac?

• Hmm
  • Wow
No. I could go either way on these people. You I like so far. Thought it was interesting @mightyrunner7 posted about the post cap and then vanished like a fart in the wind

In reality, I was mostly just checking in to show off my detective Kirby avatar. I'll free up shortly to actually contribute

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Wow. No Z? Also I wasn’t following her lead. If you read the my posts you can tell how I was leaning on J before Dubz’s post.

On page 2 with mostly fluff, you’re expecting me to have my reads on everyone already? I wasn’t “hedging” I said I’m not sure. :thinking:

From a general life perspective it just seemed odd to post the one thing about post minimums and say literally nothing else. I was wondering if he was still around, hence the tag being in there.

Although it is interesting that you‘ve jumped on things this way. You furry, Samac?
Oh no I don’t expect you to have a bunch of reads, I don’t. The way you worded it though. It wasn’t “not a lot” it was “could go either way” I did not like.
Mighty’s post didn’t hit me as anything at all and it didn’t seem odd.

I’m not furry, but am interested you went there when your usual day 1 Samac ends up somewhere along the line of :shrug:

could go either way” I did not like.
Which is another way of saying “neutral”, which is another way of saying “I don’t know”.
I’m not furry, but am interested you went there when your usual day 1 Samac ends up somewhere along the line of :shrug:
I didn’t go there. It wasn’t a serious question. I just thought your push seemed opportunistic. I’m still unsure.

• Care
Which is another way of saying “neutral”, which is another way of saying “I don’t know”.

I didn’t go there. It wasn’t a serious question. I just thought your push seemed opportunistic. I’m still unsure.
And I felt like your comment on mighty was opportunistic.

Mighty’s post didn’t hit me as anything at all and it didn’t seem odd.
I didn’t say it seemed odd, I said the situation seemed odd.

I want you, Samac, to imagine opening a game thread, making a single comment about the post minimum and then bouncing. No comment on the game itself or interacting with anyone.

The comment itself was normal it was just an odd thing to do. I’m just saying it was Wolfy. I just found it odd

• Hmm
  • Care