Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My towncore is

Samac (joke will be on me when I'm wrong)
Gikkle (via achro)
Sporty (I genuinely couldnt tell you why except that I feel way too confident about it in a way I don't want to question)

Which leaves a poe of achro Marmot and psv

Members don't see this ad.

If you have any questions for zenge before he moves on to PR heaven, now's your chance.
Not gonna lie. When you phrase things like this. People find it wolfy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
My towncore is

Gikkle (via achro)
Sporty (I genuinely couldnt tell you why except that I feel way too confident about it in a way I don't want to question)

Am I a joke to you?

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not gonna lie. When you phrase things like this. People find it wolfy.
I thought about it and I see no other outcome for tonight, so we might as well say it how it is.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
My towncore is

Gikkle (via achro)

I feel so good about archo

PSV made a couple posts near the EOD1 that caught my eye. I was reading over her EOD1 to try and see how she handled moon getting run up before their ultimate claim.

The first of these posts is interesting because PSV advocated for no counterclaims to moon's claim, which is convenient in keeping a wolf alive, although probably the best strategy in the event there was a doctor alive in the game. I wondered if psv does engage in mech talks, because this suggestion wouldn't make sense from someone who doesn't do that, but that might just be moot under the circumstances.

The second post could be a case of tmi, but it is consistent thinking with the first post, so certainly believeable from a townie mindset.

tl;dr, I thought I saw something here but it might not be relevant at all, but I'm going to go ahead and post these thoughts in case anyone else has any observations about them.
So PSV is in the POE, if you’re village I’d like to know your thoughts outside of PSV. Anyone else you’re considering? Why? What’s your total POE?

Sorry Zenge, you're gonna be a pile of bones tomorrow. We'll still love you :care:

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel so good about archo
Ok 🤷‍♀️

I strongly believe in him being in the poe but if the rest of you don't ill just say I told you so if he's the last one lol

Reactions: 1 user
They can choose Clem instead. Equally cleared.
Don't get my hopes up lol

But yeah that's why I'm not waiting until tomorrow to post my poe, even though I should still be here

So PSV is in the POE, if you’re village I’d like to know your thoughts outside of PSV. Anyone else you’re considering? Why? What’s your total POE?
I feel pretty confident you, zenge, clem, gikkle and achro are town

Sporty I can see a wolf case for, but think they've been fairly townie in the last day and a half

PSV has some moments I like, but I think there are certain momentum-based cases for why she's the last wolf. Not being active most of Day 1, and also being.

My procrastination is getting the better of me though, and I probably won't do more thorough research until tomorrow

Day 4 Yeet Tally
Sporty () -
Dubz (3) - samac 81, Clem 49, Zenge 23
Zenge (1) - Dubz 48
PSV (1) - Sporty 82

5/9
yeet close in ~4.5 hours

Sporty I can see a wolf case for, but think they've been fairly townie in the last day and a half

PSV has some moments I like, but I think there are certain momentum-based cases for why she's the last wolf. Not being active most of Day 1, and also being.

My procrastination is getting the better of me though, and I probably won't do more thorough research until tomorrow
Quoting but this isn't directed at you marms

This is kind of a weird angle for scumMarmot to take tbh, would be pretty close to raising the white flag

• Hmm
Ok 🤷‍♀️

I strongly believe in him being in the poe but if the rest of you don't ill just say I told you so if he's the last one lol
I've had him in my PoE the whole time!

Ok 🤷‍♀️

Insert evil laughter here

Can you put your poe case of me into words so when I kill you tonight it looks less sus ty

So really you’re in the same spot as us just without you in the poe

Okay so from glancing I will say marmot gets a 0 rating, shin gets like -1 and psv has like a lot of posts that if town are just really unfortunate and wolf siding.
Wait, I deserve a numerical rating as well
Along with the fact that while I thought the vote on me eod was super cute now knowing the first two are moon and zoo it doesn't mean anything towny. I have seen wolves just be zany before
Well I like the idea of being described as zany. I hope it applies even though I'm town
Psv asks a lot of weasel questions I like to call them on takes of mine that turned out to be right.

Feels bad with hindsight. I have seen nothing so far to make me hesitate murdering psv
Weasel questions?
Oh my God

I just realized I am in the same game as psv starting next week

Amazing
Yeah bro you ain't seen the last of me

• Wow
Yeah so you will ask about things and try to drive things to conclusion but you didn't do it on town sided things.

Like you balked at my moon logic and questioned my santy town read. Like I said if you are town it's just a bit unfortunate.

Vote Clem

He still has a 1% chance of being a wolf (aka I don't know how many posts I have today)

• Haha
I'd do literally anything useful but I have like zero energy rn, and it doesn't help that there's little to talk about

We'll see if my energy comes back before EoD :p

Vote Clem

He still has a 1% chance of being a wolf (aka I don't know how many posts I have today)
Imagine that tho
Wolves target themselves just on the off chance they're tracked and it pays off massively

I gather that others have sporty more heavily in their poe
I think a couple people have come around to sporty town
I at least was arguing for a while that a wildzoo/shini team doesn't make a whole lotta sense

Imagine that tho
Wolves target themselves just on the off chance they're tracked and it pays off massively
This is such an insane play. @samac would you do it?

Quoting but this isn't directed at you marms

This is kind of a weird angle for scumMarmot to take tbh, would be pretty close to raising the white flag
Mayhaps. It is a bit weird
But it could be for the purpose of not seeming desperate

Insert evil laughter here

Can you put your poe case of me into words so when I kill you tonight it looks less sus ty
It's less "I think achro is mafia" and more that I don't have a strong TR on you coupled with respect for your scum range and TRs on enough people that I don't have to force anything and can just plop you into the POE and be done with it

Ftr if gikkle is the third I'm retaining "I goddamn told you so" rights

• Care
Stagg
Ach
ro
PSV (not paired with Achro)
Shin
ichi
Mayo-->Marmot
Gik
kle
Cl
em
moon
gen
ny
Zenge
samac

Santy
Anyway, not that I think this is gonna help, but this is about where I'm at, not ordered in tiers:

moonster :angelic:

Gikkle
Stagg737

Achromatic
samac
Spacecamp
WildZoo
Zenge142

holdthemayo
mkg323
potentialsheltervet

ShinichiMD

Clem J
genny
Santy
Zenge - think once he got into gear yesterDay and voted he got a lot townier tbh, and that's continued today (except i don't really vibe with the achro/samac idea, but i've had crazier yarn brains tbh)
Achro - unvoted me, don't think he kills spacecamp, etc.

Santy - tbh i've been told i have an omgus problem lol, and i think he's been all over thread today in a way that feels good
samac & Dubz - similar good vibes, solving, esp. today

Clem J - came around to "too audacious to be scum" TBH, and also he's had content outside that today that's ~fine
PSV - mostly liked her EOD catchup, vibes fine today
mayo/marmot - activity has helped, think he's had a couple good thoughts (that i can't remember right now i'm frantically typing this and my brain feels like goo tbh sorry)
genny - out of respect for other townreads, moving her up slightly tbh

Stagg737 - vote/suss on me left a bad taste in my mouth TBH, more likely scum in my initial pair of voters today (iirc him and clem)

Gikkle - partner equity with shinichi, maybe not totally sold on reason to vote mkg tbh
Shinichi - counterwagon to mkg, Zenge case, vibes, shinichi (0) :/

TBH I feel a lot better about my top 5 than the rest. If I had to think about being wrong in there somewhere, never underestimate Achro, but also maybe samac/Dubz has a little of that Santy/genny vibe I was worried about yesterday? IDK.
Hmm