2022-2023 Yale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When is the 2nd look?
From google: Second Look for accepted students will be Thursday through Saturday, March 23-25, 2023. Check-in starts at 8:00am on Thursday 3/23/23 and the last event concludes mid-day on Saturday 3/25/23.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
From google: Second Look for accepted students will be Thursday through Saturday, March 23-25, 2023. Check-in starts at 8:00am on Thursday 3/23/23 and the last event concludes mid-day on Saturday 3/25/23.

Well I feel like 3 weeks is good enough notice so we may not hear until next week in Thursday

• Sad
Where did you find this?

Members don't see this ad :)
Decision day has been Feb 24th for the last two cycles, so maybe it comes tomorrow. Just need it to happen soon. This process has dragged on for so long

Reactions: 2 users
Decision day has been Feb 24th for the last two cycles, so maybe it comes tomorrow. Just need it to happen soon. This process has dragged on for so long
In the past they haven’t released decisions on a Friday which is my only hesitation about tomorrow

Members don't see this ad :)
In the past they haven’t released decisions on a Friday which is my only hesitation about tomorrow
I’m gonna hold out hope for today for like another 30-45 mins (a fool’s errand for sure but that’s me lmao) before betting on tmrw/next week.

Reactions: 1 users
Agreed! And, hate to say it but Yale hasn’t historically been a Friday announcer 😜. Looks like it has always been a M/Tu/Wed/TH in late February or early March. At this point, my money is on Tu, 2/28 but I’ll happily be proven wrong tomorrow :).

Agreed! And, hate to say it but Yale hasn’t historically been a Friday announcer 😜. Looks like it has always been a M/Tu/Wed/TH in late February or early March. At this point, my money is on Tu, 2/28 but I’ll happily be proven wrong tomorrow :).
Maybe they’ll break historical trends this year (but frfr plz put me out of my misery Yale and just tell me 😭😂💀)

They always say that but historically release decisions end of Feb/early March

Please Yale put us out of our misery.
1677259117408.png

-Yale, apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I always wonder if adcoms lurk on these forums and feel powerful lol

Just got a post with the tagline "Admitted students Facebook group XYZ COM" but I just saw "Admitted students..." suffice it to say I pooped my pants but received no new news from Yale.

Im gonna hold out some hope till 5pm EST before giving up for the weekend

Agreed, it’s likely not today; next guess Monday or Tuesday. That said, in 2017, they released decisions at 7 pm, eastern. Hmmmmm … is there still hope?!?!

Agreed, it’s likely not today; next guess Monday or Tuesday. That said, in 2017, they released decisions at 7 pm, eastern. Hmmmmm … is there still hope?!?!
Oh man Yale keeps playing with my heart. Nope imma wait till next week lol. This is enough disappointment and hoping for Yale in one week for me haha. But I’d love to be wrong!!!

• Care
Also I love how there are now 2 full pages of this thread dedicated to us neurotically awaiting decisions
Time to get to three! On a side note tho it means the thread is alive as it was real quiet for the past few months.

Reactions: 3 users
Is today possible? thought someone said Yale only did Wednesday/Thursdays

thursday at 7 pm EST incoming. throw in your bets now friends

I’ll be the optimist and vote today at 3:15 pm, EST. Date-wise (of late), Yale seems to like February releases

• Care
Reactions: 6 users