2022-2023 Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
thats how i interpreted it šŸ§
as in this coming monday!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

During my late Oct interview we were told some would hear in the first batch and some in the second during batch. Again, not holding my breath, but it'd be nice.

WARM is a little different too. Last year they released results early for WARM, but in most other years WARM was later. At least it'll only be an extra 4-6 weeks.

Good luck to everyone!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
hope the best for everyone! just need one A šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 2 users
do they send acceptance/R emails or is it all over the phone, if anyone knows.

if we interviewed in the last week of october do you think theres any chance we hear soon?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed 10/7 for the reg. MD program and still no word on this end either

Have there been any IS pre-II Rs or just the interview waitlist?

Just got an acceptance call!! IS, interviewed 10/19-10/21

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Just got the A call. I am an in state applicant who interviewed 10/7.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Got the A call! IS, interviewed 10/20, thank you letter sent, non-trad.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Got an acceptance call yesterday afternoon! Has anyone received an email to accept seat/ next steps yet?

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
41D4592A-B1D5-44F4-89BE-F2F8AB9321B6.jpeg

Reactions: 1 users
Just got accepted to the WARM program via e-mail. IS. Interviewed 10/29. I'm so happy! The e-mail was titled "UW SMPH Admissions Decision" so I was not expecting an A!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Accepted to WARM program via email, IS. Interviewed 11/4.

• Love
Waitlisted!!! Interviewed 10/26-10/29! Alls well though, I will be withdrawing my app and hope that any movement that would have happened goes to one of you beautiful people!! Congrats to everyone who got in:)

Waitlist email just now, OOS ORM interviewed 10/26-10/28
LM 68. No ranked list yet, they say one will be sent out late April.
Good luck to everyone else, and congrats to those who got that A :)

Has anyone who interviewed 10/12-10/14 heard a decision? Was told we would hear back this week but its been radio silence for me.

I got waitlisted, IS. interviewed 10/26-10/28. Congratulations to those who got in!

• Care
Thats when I interviewed and yet to hear anything.
I interviewed on 10/14 and got an acceptance call two days ago (11/17), I also got the official email and updated secondary portal yesterday with my acceptance letter

I interviewed on 10/14 and got an acceptance call two days ago (11/17), I also got the official email and updated secondary portal yesterday with my acceptance letter
coolā€¦ the holy trinity of acceptances. now you just need the letter in the mail!

Any updates today? They said their admissions office would be closed Wednesday-Friday and would open again the 28th, so if the tweet above about first letters is true, I feel like they should be coming in today

can you copy and paste the text of the email?

Your application has been reviewed by the MD admissions committee at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. They were very impressed.

At this time, we are still determining which applicants will be invited to interview. Interview offers are made on a rolling basis over the admissions cycle. Your application has been placed on our interview waiting list. We will contact you as soon as the interview selection committee reaches its final decision. However, this may not be until late January. Regardless of when they make this determination, our process ensures that all applicants receive the same consideration and have the same chance to earn an interview and subsequent offer of admission. To maintain consistency in our review process, UW SMPH does not accept any application updates prior to interview.

Your application has been reviewed by the MD admissions committee at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health. They were very impressed.

At this time, we are still determining which applicants will be invited to interview. Interview offers are made on a rolling basis over the admissions cycle. Your application has been placed on our interview waiting list. We will contact you as soon as the interview selection committee reaches its final decision. However, this may not be until late January. Regardless of when they make this determination, our process ensures that all applicants receive the same consideration and have the same chance to earn an interview and subsequent offer of admission. To maintain consistency in our review process, UW SMPH does not accept any application updates prior to interview.
looks like a good sign, i'm guessing they're starting to fill up their class already or are holding off to see what the rest of the applicants look like? unsure of how long that'll take though. rooting for you!!

also wonder how many applicants (IS vs OOS) they send it to???

looks like a good sign, i'm guessing they're starting to fill up their class already or are holding off to see what the rest of the applicants look like? unsure of how long that'll take though. rooting for you!!

also wonder how many applicants (IS vs OOS) they send it to???

Thanks! Hope it works out for all of us

I just want to say for the benefit of anyone in the future:

I was unable to attend a single optional session during the three day interview process - quite literally was only able to attend the group interview and individual interview due to work and short notice. Got accepted with no problems! I think when they say "optional" they mean it.

I just want to say for the benefit of anyone in the future:

I was unable to attend a single optional session during the three day interview process - quite literally was only able to attend the group interview and individual interview due to work and short notice. Got accepted with no problems! I think when they say "optional" they mean it.
Did you let them know beforehand?

i know this school doesnt take updates but would they look at an additional LOR if i uploaded it? thanks yall!

I interviewed 10/14 and still havenā€™t heard anything back. Is anyone in the same boat as me? They said you can contact them if you havenā€™t heard anything after 8 weeks which is this Friday, so Iā€™m thinking about that

I interviewed 10/14 and still havenā€™t heard anything back. Is anyone in the same boat as me? They said you can contact them if you havenā€™t heard anything after 8 weeks which is this Friday, so Iā€™m thinking about that

Interesting, I interviewed 10/20 and received a decision 11/17.

i called them because i am in the same boatā€” they said if your reviewer didnt get their paperwork in on time that you will get a decision before christmas break begins. dont stress! they probably just havent reviewed your app yet for final decision.

happy to report that I got an II just now :)