2022-2023 Wisconsin

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
MSAR says that the earliest acceptance notification date is Nov. 14 which would be approximately 4 weeks after the first interviews were completed. At the end of their interview FAQ they state decisions may take 4-8 weeks and that you are allowed to contact admissions for an update if you have not heard back within the 8 week timeframe.
wait so the first round of RD interviews are going on right now?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R today, complete 7/24, OOS. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Quick question, did people get a “complete email”? I’ve been complete since beginning of September but haven’t received an email saying I’m complete. My portal status says application is ready though.

Quick question, did people get a “complete email”? I’ve been complete since beginning of September but haven’t received an email saying I’m complete. My portal status says application is ready though.

I applied to the WARM program and got an automated email immediately after submitting with the subject line "Application Complete for the Wisconsin Academy for Rural Medicine (WARM)"

Complete 7/17 --> Pre-II R 10/18

OOS/ORM/LM ~70

Good luck to everyone in the running!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
R today. Submitted secondary 10/2. OOS, LM 70, WARS 71.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Me patiently awaiting my R as a low stat oos

Me patiently awaiting my R as a low stat oos
I think mission fit helped me, I’m very low stat (LM66)… and never been to Wisconsin lol. Keep your hopes up;( but I know that’s easier said than done.

Just received II for the WARM program. Complete 08/25. IS.

II OOS yesterday, does anyone have any insight on the group interview portion?

II OOS yesterday, does anyone have any insight on the group interview portion?

It will be you and several other applicants (I believe 3 others) discussing two different ethical scenarios. There will be two medical students observing you filling out some sort of rubric but they are not allowed to tell you exactly what is on it.

Reactions: 3 users
It is every day with Wisconsin and these Pre-II R’s i’m so scared lmfao

• Haha
Just received an II today at 11am!
IS applicant for WARM program, app completed on 09/25.

• Love
Just received an II today at 11am!
IS applicant for WARM program, app completed on 09/25.
Congrats! Glad to see other WARM applicants on SDN this season. Are you interviewing this week too?

WARM II received today! Complete 8/25. Interview date is TBD, they said they'll be reaching out in the next few weeks

Last edited:
Congrats! Glad to see other WARM applicants on SDN this season. Are you interviewing this week too?
No, they said they will reach out in the next few weeks with a confirmed date. Good luck on your interview this week!

My apologies in advance for the neuroses: Anyone else OOS complete early June with radio silence? Pretty much my #1 school due to connections in the area (which I waxed poetic on in the secondary) and haven’t heard anything. Lots of folks complete after me with II and pre-II R’s though. A good sign? Or a soft R?

My apologies in advance for the neuroses: Anyone else OOS complete early June with radio silence? Pretty much my #1 school due to connections in the area (which I waxed poetic on in the secondary) and haven’t heard anything. Lots of folks complete after me with II and pre-II R’s though. A good sign? Or a soft R?

Complete since around the same time, OOS too and nothing

also my top school!! i know theyre sending out As mid to late november so maybe after that there may be more II movement? just a thought

also my top school!! i know theyre sending out As mid to late november so maybe after that there may be more II movement? just a thought

With so many Rs already sent out…I think we’re actually still being considered which is good (obviously I’m speculating)

Keep your heads up, it's still pretty early. I didn't interview until springtime when I applied. It's not over until it's over!