2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R! I was complete in August lol wonder why it took them this long

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Before! I think proving to ADCOMs that I'm worthy of an interview has been the hardest part. I haven't been rejected anywhere I interviewed at, I know I have good interview skills. I just need people to look past the below average stats and give me a chance
+1 Caught the pre-II R as well, was complete in August so was actually starting to think they were considering me bc I expected the R a lot earlier haha 🥲

But best of luck! We seem to have a lot of forums in common so I’m rooting for ya!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Caught the pre-II R. GL y’all 🫡

To those who have gotten a pre-II R, did you submit an update letter?

Pre II R. Complete early August. Good luck to everyone else!

Edit: OOS and no update letter sent

Last edited:
Pre-II R. OOS, and complete late July. Best of luck to everyone else!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a feeling the R emails are sent by our last name’s alphabet :’(

It's true. My last name started with B and I was the second one that announced R

• Sad
+1, OOS, no update letter, last name B, email at 3:22 CST.

Before! I think proving to ADCOMs that I'm worthy of an interview has been the hardest part. I haven't been rejected anywhere I interviewed at, I know I have good interview skills. I just need people to look past the below average stats and give me a chance :(
Same! The only thing stopping me is <510 mcat for MD

Nothing for me yet last name starts with a C

II today @ 3am, OOS, complete mid-August for philly campus. Update letter sent in December. Scheduling within the next 2 wks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Woke up to an II this morning! OOS, complete early august

Reactions: 3 users
After some tough consideration, I think I'm going to go ahead and decline the invitation and withdraw my application. Manifesting that one of you gets my slot asap! Like someone said, they have dates open so best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
II early this morning, complete late august! North Philadelphia campus

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
interviewed the other day. does anyone know how to submit thank you letters to interviewers? i dont think we were provided with their contact info to any extent and i dont see anything in the temple portal. Thanks <3

interviewed the other day. does anyone know how to submit thank you letters to interviewers? i dont think we were provided with their contact info to any extent and i dont see anything in the temple portal. Thanks <3
my interviewers gave me their emails so i just emailed them but I'm sure if you send like some PDFs to the admissions email they'll forward the letters to them