2022-2023 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
interviewed the other day. does anyone know how to submit thank you letters to interviewers? i dont think we were provided with their contact info to any extent and i dont see anything in the temple portal. Thanks QUOTE]

I got accepted without a thank you letter. So I think you can spare yourself the time.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know when the March decision date is?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if LKSOM does silent rejections? Sent in secondary late (early Dec) and haven’t heard anything.

Does anyone know if LKSOM does silent rejections? Sent in secondary late (early Dec) and haven’t heard anything.
I don’t think so. They did send out a mass R wave not too long ago, so if they no longer considered you as a competitive applicant, they would’ve let you know already

Reactions: 2 users
Called admissions and they told me that they will be interviewing to the second week in April

Reactions: 7 users
You probably are right. I came across a Reddit post about schools doing “silent rejections” so that’s why I asked
Those are random and not standard for any single school.

Reactions: 1 user
this gives me a crumb of hope that there is still a chance for an ii :,)
Considering how quickly Temple schedules interviews, it opens the possibility for IIs probably as late as the first week of April

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone complete around mid-September received pre-II R? I’m losing hope for any MD II at this point

Reactions: 3 users
Do you guys think Temple is done sending interviews? Are there any spots still open?

Do you guys think Temple is done sending interviews? Are there any spots still open?

Someone on here called admissions and temple informed them they’ll be interviewing until second week of April.

Reactions: 5 users
OOS II at 3 AM. What’s the turn around time between interview and decisions?
Usually there are set decision days, as opposed to rolling decisions you may see at other schools.

When the next one is, I have no idea. Check last year's thread as they are pretty dang similar

Usually there are set decision days, as opposed to rolling decisions you may see at other schools.

When the next one is, I have no idea. Check last year's thread as they are pretty dang similar
If I remember correctly, after the decisions coming out in February, the next ones should be released in April

maybe I missed it somewhere but does anyone know if there’s an admitted students day or tours offered?

maybe I missed it somewhere but does anyone know if there’s an admitted students day or tours offered?
should be sometime in march/April. I'm sure they'll let us know.

I am still praying that Temple will randomly slide into my inbox at 3am.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
any idea if continuing candidates list can be accepted feb/march or is it more likely to be waitlist?

any idea if continuing candidates list can be accepted feb/march or is it more likely to be waitlist?
So I got that and now temple shows up as a waitlist on the cyms tool. On temples website it also says that continuing candidates start hearing back after April so I think it’s a traditional waitlist.

II also at 3 am lol. The only available interview date right now is march 8

II at 3 am as well, OOS no ties to Philadelphia, tried to schedule interview but the last March 8 interview slot filled before I could claim it :cryi:

i wonder if they'll open up more spots? seems weird to send out more invites than you have interview slots available

They have mid march on mine. But was wondering if an interview this late is for the waitlist?

I called yesterday and the second look day was set as March 31st! They just have to communicate that with everyone. It'll also include an "after party" at a Dave & Buster's lol

I called yesterday and the second look day was set as March 31st! They just have to communicate that with everyone. It'll also include an "after party" at a Dave & Buster's lol
what are the chances I can get a free Temple Med t-shirt at this second look?

Second look date is out. See y’all there!

Should the recent shootings in the area impact my decision to come here?
I think you certainly need to do your research especially about living in north Philly. Shootings/carjacking incidents occur more commonly compared to most big cities although the campus is relatively safer than adjacent neighborhoods. That being said, some students absolutely love living in that area. So I would recommend visiting in person so you can decide for yourself.

Should the recent shootings in the area impact my decision to come here?
Most students don’t live near campus. They live either near Manayunk and commute by car or live in Center City/South Philly/Graduate Hospital and take the quick subway up to campus. These areas are overall safe by a city’s standards.

I’m sure Second Look and once the Facebook group opens sometime in April will be good opportunities to ask current students how they feel about safety.

Withdrew my acceptance here, best of luck to everyone in the running!! <3

Reactions: 4 users
for those who interviewed, how was the community member interview? did they mostly ask questions about current events in philly?

for those who interviewed, how was the community member interview? did they mostly ask questions about current events in philly?

mine was v chill and not competitive at all. we were mainly asked traditional questions (eg: about our experiences, why temple). nothing regarding current events in philly tbh. it felt like the faculty interview but shorter since it’s 3 students interviewing.

any II still going out or nah?

Apparently they’re interviewing until second week of April. However, I’m already prepping to reapply lol.

(I don’t want to be a negative Nancy y’all and I’m not saying all hope is lost, this is just for me)

Is it pretty much guaranteed that us on the Continuing Candidate list will not be considered for admission until late April or could we receive acceptances/rejections before then?

Are we just interviewing for waitlist at this point?
temple keeps true seats open for each round of interviews. Basically 3 rounds of decisions each are given 1/3rd the spots of the class