2022-2023 TCU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when/ if there will be a second look weekend?
Have you been accepted, @WordleQueen ? If so, congratulations!
I believe second look visits at most schools are only for accepted students.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, last year their last II was Feb 2!
Check adcoms post on page 13. They mentioned three more interview dates and have since assumingly sent out two of those dates. I believe there is one more chance to receice an II… staying super faithful!!!!

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
the last interview is next week I believe. as for post ii decisions, i think this friday they will do another round of calls and then next monday, they will do the cc and other emails.

i really hope i get a call this friday !!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
II today around noon! Have had this school in the back of my mind all cycle, very excited!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Hey guys. Just got a ii today too lol. I’m not home so I can’t sign up for a date (don’t have a headshot in my phone 🫤). I’m assuming y’all recommend doing the earliest date right?

Also any tips for this schools specifically would be awesome. Thanks!

(Edit) does anyone know where I can find admission stats in this school like post ii A rate or historical WL movement? Thank you!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys. Just got a ii today too lol. I’m not home so I can’t sign up for a date (don’t have a headshot in my phone 🫤). I’m assuming y’all recommend doing the earliest date right?

Also any tips for this schools specifically would be awesome. Thanks!

(Edit) does anyone know where I can find admission stats in this school like post ii A rate or historical WL movement? Thank you!!
i think last interview date is like next week? so u might only get that as the option.
msar has info on like how many they interview and how many matriculate and its like around 15% but it doesn't include how many offers they made cuz most schools do accept over the class amount.

i would just try your best!

i think last interview date is like next week? so u might only get that as the option.
msar has info on like how many they interview and how many matriculate and its like around 15% but it doesn't include how many offers they made cuz most schools do accept over the class amount.

i would just try your best!
They had the 13th and 27th available. I do have a question tho. If I do the 13th then I still need to show up for the 14tg for an hour right? Can I wear scrubs bc I’m scheduled to work that day. Or is that not appropriate? I can take a day off if need be.

They had the 13th and 27th available. I do have a question tho. If I do the 13th then I still need to show up for the 14tg for an hour right? Can I wear scrubs bc I’m scheduled to work that day. Or is that not appropriate? I can take a day off if need be.
its like a three day thing. first day and third day can be wearing anything. some people still wore like a button down etc. but not tie or blazer.
so its up to you

its like a three day thing. first day and third day can be wearing anything. some people still wore like a button down etc. but not tie or blazer.
so its up to you
I mostly understand but I have some confusion. so Monday is the 12-5 including MMI, and Sunday is the virtual mixer, but what is on Tuesday?

I mostly understand but I have some confusion. so Monday is the 12-5 including MMI, and Sunday is the virtual mixer, but what is on Tuesday?
tuesday is faculty info session for one hour. sunday is also one hour. so only monday is like 3-4 hours ish

Hey guys. I was trying to look for interview prep stuff and couldn’t find much on sdn or anywhere. Could y’all please Lmk how the interview is structured and questions they asked? I’d really like to have an idea before going into this. Tysm!

Hey guys. I was trying to look for interview prep stuff and couldn’t find much on sdn or anywhere. Could y’all please Lmk how the interview is structured and questions they asked? I’d really like to have an idea before going into this. Tysm!
We’re not allowed to give any information as the process is supposed to be as little biased as possible. Just prepare for regular MMI questions.

Reactions: 2 users
Can a current student give insight on TCU's clinical curriculum/LICs? Thanks!

If anyone has purchased the MSAR membership, would you be able to let me know how many international students interview and how many are accepted?

If anyone has purchased the MSAR membership, would you be able to let me know how many international students interview and how many are accepted?
MSAR does not show acceptance data -- only verified applications, interviews, and matriculants.

There were 173 verified international applications, four students were interviewed, and no international students ultimately matriculated in the most recent data set.

I personally know a few people who interviewed last year but I didn’t get an interview invite as an international student this year :/

MSAR does not show acceptance data -- only verified applications, interviews, and matriculants.

There were 173 verified international applications, four students were interviewed, and no international students ultimately matriculated in the most recent data set.
Their MSAR entry is a little contradictory as well.
In one place it lists that they also accept applications from Canadian and international applicants, yet in another place they state that an applicant must be a US citizen or permanent resident.

Reactions: 1 users
Sharing and hoping it gives someone some hope. I am international student and I got an interview invite this year. I was a little weary about the MSAR stats for international students matriculated, but I applied here either ways and got an II. Also, the class profile on their website shows that they do have an international student in the 2026 class. I have not been accepted here yet (CC 2X so far), but keeping my fingers crossed because I absolutely loved my interview experience.

That was hands down the best interview. Amazing vibes and the dean was hella enthusiastic too. Love his vision and setup for the med students. It truly is a unique thing.

Reactions: 7 users