2022-2023 Northeast Ohio (NEOMed)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are II done here, or should we hold out hope? Their email confirmation from secondary only says "...the interview invitation process will remain open through March."

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
How recent ag
I think all students get the same letter. What i interpreted from that is that they have sent out all the acceptance that they can, so they don't have any more spots to give out. Not that 1) all those people will except from this point until commit to enroll April 30th

has anyone else been ghosted? I interviewed last fall and haven't received any info on an A, WL, or R yet when it seems like everyone else has heard back... not sure if they forgot about me

• Wow
has anyone else been ghosted? I interviewed last fall and haven't received any info on an A, WL, or R yet when it seems like everyone else has heard back... not sure if they forgot about me
reach out to them and inquire, perhaps you missed an email. check your spam. good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are II done here, or should we hold out hope? Their email confirmation from secondary only says "...the interview invitation process will remain open through March."
likely on the tail end but I guess technically you have a couple weeks.

I think all students get the same letter. What i interpreted from that is that they have sent out all the acceptance that they can, so they don't have any more spots to give out. Not that 1) all those people will except from this point until commit to enroll April 30th
Has there been a new email that was sent out about the class being full? I have not received anything since being waitlisted back in late January

Has there been a new email that was sent out about the class being full? I have not received anything since being waitlisted back in late January
No i haven't. I just intepreted from their language in their initial letter giving my admisison decision.

Does anyone have the MSAR info for the waitlist movement?

how do you know it's full?
good question, perhaos I was mistaken but to my understanding based on the reading of the waitlist email, the class is currently full but many will opt to go to other institutions and will decline their acceptance to neomed, in which case the admissions committee pulls from a “robust alternate list.” they have their own internal rankings of candidates, but anytime between now and july, you can get the email/call that you’ve been accepted. this means, however, that at present time it’s full or very nearly full. this wil likely not change until later into the mid and late spring. hope this helps, but again I may be mistaken feel free to correct me if I missed anything.

cheers,
shay

nope but the waitlist implies that the class is full, that’s why we’re on the waitlist and not already accepted. the proceds needs to play out.

Has anyone heard back a decision from the 2/3 interview date?

Has anyone heard back a decision from the 2/3 interview date?
I interviewed 2/2 and received an email Feb 22nd as did many people that day. Have you tried checking your email to see if you missed a decision?

I interviewed 2/2 and received an email Feb 22nd as did many people that day. Have you tried checking your email to see if you missed a decision?
Yes, I check my emails daily and I have also looked at the portal. I’m OOS so I do not know if that has anything to do with it.

Does neomed ever start pulling from the waitlist before April 30th? Their email to waitlist candidates (when i received my post-interview decision) seemed to suggest it might be possible.

AL by email today. Do they have HPWL this year? I cannot tell from their message

Do we have to accept the WL or are we already added? I had to accept the wl offer for another school so just wondering if im automatically added because I do not see where to decline or accept

Do we have to accept the WL or are we already added? I had to accept the wl offer for another school so just wondering if im automatically added because I do not see where to decline or accept
Pretty sure you are automatically added, unless you email Jill Thompson and specifically request to be removed from the list.

Does this mean that they have already accepted 201 people or that only that many will get accepted off the waitlist probably.

Does this mean that they have already accepted 201 people or that only that many will get accepted off the waitlist probably.

I think that’s for last cycle 201/600. The MSAR number 160/450 is probably 2 cycles ago, since I see them referencing that number in last years thread.

Thats the number of people accepted off the waitlist for last years cycle

anyone know when they typically start pulling off WL ppl
I feel like most schools start after April 30th/Early May. Based on past sdn threads movement has started around then and has ended about a week before class starts in July.

Does neomed tell every single waitlisted student that you are highly qualified and your credentials have been deemed admissible?

Reactions: 4 users
Does neomed tell every single waitlisted student that you are highly qualified and your credentials have been deemed admissible?
yes pretty sure its a standard email they sent to everyone on the WL lol its not personalized