2021-2022 Northeast Ohio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm on the alternate list but haven't been invited. Hopefully that means good things for you! Just curious, when is second look weekend for NEOMED?
The invite is for Feb 10th to the 11th! The email came to my second email address, not the primary email that my alternate list and all other communication has come to.. which was really weird to me so if you have another email address be sure to check that one! It says “accepted and priority alternate list candidates” were invited.

Members don't see this ad.

Just interviewed. It was super chill and conversational. They did not try to ask any trick questions or anything, it was all pretty simple to answer. Like everyone else said know your app (but you obviously do already). If anyone interviewing in the future has questions feel free to message me
Hey I’m just super nervous for mine do you find goin deeper into how it was and questions?

Late to the party because I forgot this website existed, but I am a current M2 student at NEOMED and can answer questions if you have them!
Hey thanks What are some programs at the school you like??? Do you regret neomed? Why would you tell me to pick it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I’m just super nervous for mine do you find goin deeper into how it was and questions?

Be prepared to answer questions about your app. That’s pretty much it lol. There was nothing non-traditional about the interviews.

Compile a list of what you think the 5 most common interview questions are. I bet you 3 of those will come up. The other 2 might be variable depending on how the convo is steered. You’ll be fine homie.

Reactions: 1 users
Be prepared to answer questions about your app. That’s pretty much it lol. There was nothing non-traditional about the interviews.

Compile a list of what you think the 5 most common interview questions are. I bet you 3 of those will come up. The other 2 might be variable depending on how the convo is steered. You’ll be fine homie.
I appreciate it!!!!

Reactions: 1 user
it was really laid back honestly. Both people were very nice. You just kind of hop in and hop out. The questions are super basic and its very conversational. Mostly just "get to know you" sort of things. Just be calm and be you and you will do great!

Does anyone know when NEOMED is done interviewing?

1/12 gang, when are we expected to hear back??

Received an email this morning saying my app is now ready for review but that most people from this point are going to get put on the alternate list. Said admissions decisions will start rolling out late feb through june.
Interviewed 1/12

• Care
Seeking some guidance here... I haven't received II but haven't been rejected either. With respect to NEOMED, is it safe to say I should move on? I'm OOS.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi, is anyone struggling to log in to the portal? I tried using the link that they gave us a while back but I keep getting an error. Also, if anyone can dm me the link that would also be great!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, is anyone struggling to log in to the portal? I tried using the link that they gave us a while back but I keep getting an error. Also, if anyone can dm me the link that would also be great!
its all AAMC school portals, not just this school. I cant log into any of mine either

Hey y'all! I interviewed a couple weeks ago and I'm starting to feel a bit anxious since we should be hearing back pretty soon. Just want to send out positive vibes to this whole group :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Accepted via email.

interviewed 1/12

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
Got the A!
Complete 11/6, II received 11/10, and Interviewed 1/27.

• Love
  • Care
Received the A this morning. Interviewed early January.

• Love
pre-II R as well. Quite shocked to have gotten the R this soon because I grew up around the area and did research with their affiliates, but oh well. GL everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Pre-II R, 510 MCAT and 3.7X GPA. Local to NE Ohio. V bummed

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Pretty sure they are. I remember them saying something about graded in class questions. But dont quote me

Any alternate list candidates received an invitation to NEOMED's 2nd look? What are the chances of admission if you're in the priority alternate list? 🤔
Did they email you today saying you were on the priority WL? I haven’t heard anything since the initial WL email

Last edited:
There was a Second Look email sent out last week to both accepted and priority alternate list students.

well that sucks. so there's a priority alternate list and...i'm not on it apparently lol. anyone know more details about the priority AL and how many are on it?

well that sucks. so there's a priority alternate list and...i'm not on it apparently lol. anyone know more details about the priority AL and how many are on it?
lol same this whole priority thing is news to me. Maybe because im OOS?

Received the A yesterday via email and phone call! Previously told two weeks ago that I was on the AL with no mention of it being priority. Hang in there guys!!! 🙏🏼

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Anyone know if there is some type of group chat for the incoming class?

Received the A yesterday via email and phone call! Previously told two weeks ago that I was on the AL with no mention of it being priority. Hang in there guys!!! 🙏🏼
Congrats!! Did you do anything or email them post-interview or post-AL?

Hey! I’m an M1 looking to sublease my apartment at The Village at NEOMED. It’s a double apartment ($1598/month) but I’ll take $200 off, so your rent would be $1398 (or $699/person if you have a roommate). This is probably the best deal you can get at the village, as the single rooms already have a waitlist.

Also, hang in there if you’re waiting for the A. I didn’t get accepted until May 12th!!! Text me (814)515-0124.

Who do we email to withdraw our app? I cant find it anywhere

Received acceptance email this morning... so happy

• Love
Reactions: 4 users