2021-2022 Northeast Ohio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got accepted off of the waitlist! Was not on the "high priority" AL list. Interviewed late November

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys! I will be withdrawing my acceptance. Hang in there!! More calls will be coming soon.

I went to the the second day look and loved neomed but got off the waitlist this week for my #1 school.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys! I will be withdrawing my acceptance. Hang in there!! More calls will be coming soon.

I went to the the second day look and loved neomed but got off the waitlist this week for my #1 school.
Congrats!! 🎉

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted off the WL and just rescinded my offer of acceptance - good luck to everyone! ✨

• Care
I decided to decline my acceptance after being accepted off of the WL this week. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

• Care
Who else just got that email about a new early assurance pathway?

Members don't see this ad :)
Didn’t they send an email earlier this year just to URM applicants? It could be one of those situations
Yeah they did! It seems like this a different, new program though and I’m not URM so idk what the criteria is then

Yeah they did! It seems like this a different, new program though and I’m not URM so idk what the criteria is then
Was it the Masters of Leadership in Health Systems Science? I was recently accepted into that program this week!

Well now I just got the email as well. Maybe they only have one guy sending all the emails individually 😂

Still haven’t gotten the email… maybe it’s because I am very OOS who knows lol

Accepted yesterday to the masters early assurance program

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else get the survey to indicate interest on waitlist?

I have a question for those of you accepted into the masters early assurance program. Is the interview similar to those for the medical school? Do they ask you questions about your application or is it more about the program and your goals?

I have a question for those of you accepted into the masters early assurance program. Is the interview similar to those for the medical school? Do they ask you questions about your application or is it more about the program and your goals?
Felt less like a traditional medical school interview and was more about you as a person. Remember they’ve already interviewed you once before so they’re not gonna ask you the same questions! Good luck!

• Care
Here’s the group me link for the masters of foundation of medicine/MD people

You're invited to my new group 'NEOMED Masters of Foundations of Medicine/MD program' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

My kid was accepted but declined his acceptance at the end of last week in favor of another school. Good luck to all of you passionate hard working men and women. Hopefully it means one of you will receive the offer he declined. Good Luck!!

Received a spam call from Akron OH, being very OOS I thought it was guaranteed NEOMED. Nope they were just asking if I wanted to renew my cars extended warranty 🙃

• Care
I am an accepted student who hasn’t looked into housing a ton yet. Can anyone tell me what availability in the village is like? and what getting that process started looks like? Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

I am an accepted student who hasn’t looked into housing a ton yet. Can anyone tell me what availability in the village is like? and what getting that process started looks like? Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!
The lady told me that the unit she was giving me was the last one available but she may have said that to try to get me to get it?

Just got accepted a little while ago as an in-state student but I think I’ll be withdrawing

I Just got off of the waitlist today 6/16 and need help. I am a Florida resident and have been accepted to NOVA (DO) in Tampa where I have living covered, so I am having a hard time deciding and if any current students could DM me I would highly appreciate it!

Are y’all getting blasted with emails about their master program? I’ve gotten four emails so far over the last couple days

Yeah, I got a few of those, which I honestly found predatory. Very bad vibe.

Removed myself from the waitlist today as I had another acceptance that I could go to- hope my dropping out helps someone out! Best of luck :)

I know this chat is from last year but I was wondering if any student that was admitted previously and is currently attending Neomed could message me to talk about the program. I was admitted recently and I have a few questions so I would truly appreciate it if someone can help me out.

I know this chat is from last year but I was wondering if any student that was admitted previously and is currently attending Neomed could message me to talk about the program. I was admitted recently and I have a few questions so I would truly appreciate it if someone can help me out.
I would also love to ask some questions and hear about NeoMED if anyone is wiling!