2022-2023 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't applied to Morehouse before, but I have applied to other schools in a previous cycle. Should I mark "yes" for "are you a re-applicant" ?
No, you aren't. I'm pretty sure when a school asks that, they're asking about reapplying specifically to their school

(If i'm wrong, anyone can feel free to correct me)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Goodluck to all those who have interviews this Wednesday. We all got this!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
No, you aren't. I'm pretty sure when a school asks that, they're asking about reapplying specifically to their school

(If i'm wrong, anyone can feel free to correct me)
Yes, and I believe the purpose of the question is so that can compare your previous application with this one to see if you have improved stats, experience, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey yall does Morehouse admit you to the MD-PHD if interested or do you start with MD and then apply to the PHD program once you matriculate.

Also when sending thank you notes. Do we just combine the doctors or write 2 different letters for the doctors each?

Also when sending thank you notes. Do we just combine the doctors or write 2 different letters for the doctors each?
different letters, one for each interviewer if interviewed by multiple people. (not just med school, in general) It's more personalized that way

Ok! Thank you for the response. Also for Morehouse do we send it to their admissions email right?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok! Thank you for the response. Also for Morehouse do we send it to their admissions email right?
no problem!
um, i don't know for Morehouse, but when i interviewed with TouroCOM, they emailed us a document with all the interviewing faculty's contact information so we can email them directly. Do you remember your interviewer's names? Usually universities will post the faculty on their website and all you have to do is search their names either on google or the school's website itself and it'll take you to their page with their office number and email

Oh 2 separate pdfs? Ok thank you !!

Does anyone know if pre-clinical years are pass/fail? I think they recently changed it, but I might be wrong.

^it's pass/fail. Your rotations are graded though( meaning your 3rd and 4th years)

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know how to send update letter to this school? I don't see a spot on their portal. I emailed them...they still haven't got back...its been a few days.

I think you send it to their email! Someone correct me if im wrong

Secondary received today. I called and spoke with the Dean actually couple hours later secondary was sent😭

Reactions: 3 users
Wait what??? They started sending acceptances. I thought they said first of novemeber? When did y’all interview???

That’s crazy!!! Congrats to yallllllll!!!!!

What number did they call y’all on. What was the area code??

Wait what??? They started sending acceptances. I thought they said first of novemeber? When did y’all interview???
Yup. Today is the 1st day in the cycle MD schools can offer acceptances.

Oh woww. Why did they say novemeber 1st in the interview lol. But when did y’all interview?

also i asked dr geary this since i was also told we would hear Nov 1 and all he said was that I’m hearing now so 🤷‍♂️

How early do they pull people of the alternate list. Man I’m so sadd

I interviewed on the 5th that was a quick turnaround time

Reactions: 1 users
Just received my secondary... I had to call them today and they told me it was sent 2 months ago but the email failed. I called a month ago and a different person told me that it was normal to receive secondaries this late.

Not even sure if I would have a shot submitting this late...

Hmm ok forsure. I’m just surprised I heard back very early rather than November 1st. Do they put everyone on the alternate list?

Haven’t heard back and interviewed on the 10/5

I was rejected from Morehouse Today got the email 4.0 gpa 515 MCAT

• Wow
  • Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Sorry anyone else put on the alternate list too??