2022-2023 Mercer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does Mercer release Rs and WLs all at once or throughout the year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Was just checking my portal and noticed that the supplemental app says at the top that the "page is incomplete". Is it wise to call the admissions office and ask about it? I know its too far into the cycle but I'm not sure if the Adcoms like people contacting them. I was able to submit in August and wonder why I hadn't noticed it until now.

Is there a way to send an update letter to Mercer? I submitted my secondary in late July 2022 and I still haven't heard back. I saw on their application portal in the communication status tab that if I don't hear back from them by this Friday, it's an automatic rejection. I'm getting concerned as I haven't heard back about IIs from any Georgia schools.

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a way to send an update letter to Mercer? I submitted my secondary in late July 2022 and I still haven't heard back. I saw on their application portal in the communication status tab that if I don't hear back from them by this Friday, it's an automatic rejection. I'm getting concerned as I haven't heard back about IIs from any Georgia schools.
You can email an update letter to [email protected]

Interviewed yesterday. We were informed that seats at all campuses are not available therefore at least one of the campuses is full. Does anybody know which?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
When will people start to get notified they were waitlisted? Will it start next Wednesday or? Is it now just whenever during the week?

When will people start to get notified they were waitlisted? Will it start next Wednesday or? Is it now just whenever during the week?
Honestly no clue. Mercer isn’t very transparent with admission notifications. I interviewed and haven’t heard since September, guessing it’s an R or WL.

last year it was mid/late march that people started getting waitlisted. i dont think i heard of any WLs before then! it was around the date mentioned at the bottom of the screen on the secondary app page. both Rs and WLs came out around then

Ikr! It's stressful!
At the same time, I’ve barely seen any acceptances in this forum. I know not everyone uses SDN, but it just seems a little odd that even though we are so far in the cycle it seems only like 15-20 people have gotten acceptances as reported here.

Reactions: 3 users
when do we think more acceptances are coming out?

Last edited:
  • Hmm
Interviewed back in October. Anyone know how likely it is for me to get the A at this point? Or should I expect a WL/R?

so do we think this Wed, the last batch of A's will be sent?

i think march is the last batch before the waitlist comes out
It looks like , handling application process this year is different from previous years especially for early admission candidates,
may be they do big group of acceptances in March (like MCG does every year).... hopefully.

I called them and they didn’t disclose any information :(

Just when the next batch of as will be sent and then the final decisions

I got the call this evening!!

Reactions: 9 users
Anyone who got deferred ED hear anything recently?

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted this afternoon! Interviewed late January

Reactions: 6 users
I think I got rejected this cycle.....to anyone who applied for ED...how did you feel? Thinking about doing this next year's rip but I'm worried I'm putting all my eggs in one basket.

Last edited:
I think I got rejected this cycle.....to anyone who applied for ED...how did you feel? Thinking about doing this next year's rip but I'm worried I'm putting all my eggs in one basket.
I wouldn’t recommend ED unless your app really matches their rural mission. From this SDN it seems a lot of ED were deferred and have been ghosted. I think there is still one more acceptance release date

I wouldn’t recommend ED unless your app really matches their rural mission. From this SDN it seems a lot of ED were deferred and have been ghosted. I think there is still one more acceptance release date
yeah, that's fair. Does Mercer give feedback if you are rejected? Also, since i did not get an interview by now--safe to assume it's a no go?

yeah, that's fair. Does Mercer give feedback if you are rejected? Also, since i did not get an interview by now--safe to assume it's a no go?
I think there was a certain date on their app portal page (Feb. 3 I think) that was the final date for people to receive interviews I believe