2022-2023 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
thank you!! Also is there really any hope for us late interviewers? I'm so optimistic but I also want to remain realistic for my own sanity
Tbh, it depends on a lot of factors, but keep in mind, they will start to pull from their pipeline program once mid-May ish hits. But as long as you don't get the rejection email, anything is still possible.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone know if the masters students have been interviewed yet?

I see from #1302 that they have another interview session coming up, but was curious if that’ll be majority of their alum.

The class is full, but it looks like they expect a few ppl to drop off the list they sent out yesterday.
They are interviewing quite a few candidates. How many do they expect to drop out? I'm wondering if I'm pretty close to dead in the water. I got an invite for later this month. Can anyone tell me if it's traditional or MMI? Closed or open?

They are interviewing quite a few candidates. How many do they expect to drop out? I'm wondering if I'm pretty close to dead in the water. I got an invite for later this month. Can anyone tell me if it's traditional or MMI? Closed or open?
When did you get your interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe they mean’t when did you receive the email inviting you for an interview.
LOL! Thanx for clarifying. Last week. So they are still sending out II, but since everyone is saying the class is full, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Reactions: 2 users
LOL! Thanx for clarifying. Last week. So they are still sending out II, but since everyone is saying the class is full, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Lol no problem! Good luck.

I got an II last week and had the student interview last weekend. So are you talking about the faculty interview?

Has anyone else not heard anything since submitting secondary in October? Should I reach out?

Reactions: 10 users
They told me they are interviewing through May!

Reactions: 5 users
But if you get in late, admissions said you can defer to start the next year. But I would not want to defer, so I might as well just start right away. However I know not everyone is able to afford that option, I just need to start right away. I’m a little bit older so I just need to start

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone else not heard anything since submitting secondary in October? Should I reach out?
Same boat here! I sent an update back in January. It is getting kind of late though, but couldn't hurt to send an update to reaffirm your interest in the school.

But if you get in late, admissions said you can defer to start the next year. But I would not want to defer, so I might as well just start right away. However I know not everyone is able to afford that option, I just need to start right away. I’m a little bit older so I just need to start

Felt

got Admit Hold this morning. Hoping we see some movement soon🙏🏾

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
Congrats! Did you have three separate interviews and if so, how spread out were they?
yes i had three interviews. they weren’t too spread out, whole interview process was about 2 weeks? my last faculty interview was last week.

got Admit Hold this morning. Hoping we see some movement soon🙏🏾
I also got placed for admit hold today. Plzz withdraw any A's you guys have!!

Also any1 have any relevant stats on admit held status?

yes i had three interviews. they weren’t too spread out, whole interview process was about 2 weeks? my last faculty interview was last week.
Congratulations! That's awesome! If you have time, do you mind sharing what types of interview questions were asked? Especially, what were the hardest questions?

Thank you in advance!

Congratulations! That's awesome! If you have time, do you mind sharing what types of interview questions were asked? Especially, what were the hardest questions?

Thank you in advance!
In the first post of each school thread there is a link to Interview feedback, you can see what others have commented on their interviews in detail there

Anyone know if the masters students have been interviewed yet?

I see from #1302 that they have another interview session coming up, but was curious if that’ll be majority of their alum.
Nope, they don't get looked at till the grades are finalized.

So... they are STILL sending out IIs I assume!!?? I think they're one of the last MD schools in the cycle...

In the first post of each school thread there is a link to Interview feedback, you can see what others have commented on their interviews in detail there
Thank you; I did look at that and have used that for preparation. I just thought if there was anyting new or different, it would be a great share.

I know they interview into May, but anyone know if they SEND out IIs as well? or nah?

For the people who submitted a secondary before December, are you all still waiting for an interview? Also, have you all heard something from Meharry.

For the people who submitted a secondary before December, are you all still waiting for an interview? Also, have you all heard something from Meharry.

Yes I am. But haven't heard anything from them. I don't remember if they take updates so

At this point, I just want to receive any update… II or rejection 🤷🏾‍♀️

Same, I just need them to turn me loose and let me go free 😂

Reactions: 3 users
Any know if admissions allows status-requests, like whether or not the app has been reviewed yet? I submitted mine superrr late.

Just anxious tbh, but will continue to stay patient. 🥲

Every school should be required to have a status update bar that tells us what is happening with our application. Applicants are left in the dark and that is what makes this process incredibly draining. I submitted my secondary 4 months ago. Just knowing whether my secondary has even been opened would be helpful.

Reactions: 11 users
I did reach out to ask and they said I am still under review... meaning they're still sending out IIs I guess?

I reached out to Ms. Dixon and she told me the same thing

^. You got to email Ms. Dixon or call them multiple times. I mean call everyday type stuff. It feels like a one sided- relationship where the energy I put in isn’t recricopated with my crush Meharry

• Haha
I would think so. My question is how did you get in contact w them
^. You got to email Ms. Dixon or call them multiple times. I mean call everyday type stuff. It feels like a one sided- relationship where the energy I put in isn’t recricopated with my crush Meharry
I just emailed [email protected]. That's who I've been contacting, and they usually seem to respond p soon