2022-2023 Massachusetts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is there a new tab that pops up in your portal after being accepted?
nope, it just says "intension to matriculate" at the top green arrow

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed mid September, haven’t heard anything, no AC, bad sign?

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed mid September, haven’t heard anything, no AC, bad sign?

Interviewed end of sept and no AC. Got the A last week so I’d say may not be a bad sign! The ACs feel so random

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everyone sending good vibes out for some As today!!

Reactions: 2 users
it would be so lit to get an acceptance from here today

Reactions: 1 users
does anybody know where to find the post-interview survey? didn't get an email with it and it's not in my portal

Members don't see this ad :)
does anybody know where to find the post-interview survey? didn't get an email with it and it's not in my portal
Got it the next day. Unfortunately it seems like the links are personalized so I can’t just send you one because my survey is already expired.

Any idea if there are still IIs being given out? UMass was my top choice and I haven't heard anything still :(

Any idea if there are still IIs being given out? UMass was my top choice and I haven't heard anything still :(
When I had my II, the person I spoke with said they accept Secondaries until Dec 15, so they interview into february. There's still time

anybody interviewed in Sept and still has not received any news (no AC no A nothing :confused:)?

Reactions: 4 users
anybody interviewed in Sept and still has not received any news (no AC no A nothing :confused:)?
Interviewed in Aug and no AC or A. Reached out to them and they said I was still in “active consideration” (not purch)

interviewed here recently and they said to be patient on decisions, since there was an influx of secondaries submitted before their dec 1st deadline. seems like they’re prioritizing that first.

interviewed here recently and they said to be patient on decisions, since there was an influx of secondaries submitted before their dec 1st deadline. seems like they’re prioritizing that first.
would make sense. don’t want to make decisions without having all of your options!

Are there any current students here that could answer some questions about student life and where students live etc?

interviewed late sept (regular MD non-PURCH) and still have not heard anything (not even AC), unsure if I should prepare for the worst :/

Reactions: 3 users
I've noticed that Rs have been sent any day of the week, is this also the case for As? Are they only sent Fridays?

I've noticed that Rs have been sent any day of the week, is this also the case for As? Are they only sent Fridays?

It seems like As have also been on almost any day of the week, def aren’t limited to Fridays based on people’s reports earlier in this thread

Is there any hope of an II here still? Submitted July and radio silence

interviewed 12/15, got the AC email today, it went to spam actually

Reactions: 2 users