2022-2023 Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Dang, starting to look like this is going to be an R for me. I was complete 7/2 and although I have strong ties to the region, and I'm IS, it would seem my LM is just too low, considering they do rolling interviews. That is really a bummer, this was my number 2 overall choice.

Reactions: 2 users
Dang, starting to look like this is going to be an R for me. I was complete 7/2 and although I have strong ties to the region, and I'm IS, it would seem my LM is just too low, considering they do rolling interviews. That is really a bummer, this was my number 2 overall choice.
I feel that, LM 71 here so same...

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone receive a decision yet? they were supposed to release some today...

I was thinking they might call yesterday because at interview day (Sept 7) one of the admissions persons said they call the day before decisions are released in writing. I'm thinking at this point they will call either tomorrow (Sunday October 16) or Monday if anything for the first set of Acceptances.

I was thinking they might call yesterday because at interview day (Sept 7) one of the admissions persons said they call the day before decisions are released in writing. I'm thinking at this point they will call either tomorrow (Sunday October 16) or Monday if anything for the first set of Acceptances.
Yeah I interviewed 9/21 and was told to expect a decision either on the 15th or a few days after. Hoping to get a call tomorrow or Monday...

I interviewed on 9/30. I wonder if that was too recent to receive a decision on Monday?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone heard anything this morning? I'm so nervous I keep checking the portal and my email over and over...

Hi everyone, current medcat here. Med students make phone calls to accepted applicants typically every other Monday. Not sure when the calls are starting, but should be sometime in October. Time of day for phone calls can vary based on med student’s availability throughout the day. Hope this helps!

Reactions: 9 users
A! Interviewed end of august. Didn’t get a call but just got the email so doesn’t seem like they call everyone, good luck all!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Alternate list, I interviewed on 8/26! Was one of my top schools but hoping for movement throughout the season. Congrats to all of those who got accepted today!

• Care
Alternate list, I interviewed on 8/26! Was one of my top schools but hoping for movement throughout the season. Congrats to all of those who got accepted today!
Just saw that I was tier 4. Can any current MedCats chime in, should I even stay on the alternate list? Past years' threads say A from tier 4 was nearly an impossibility. Would attend over my other acceptances too :cryi:

I feel like they are only calling people who interviewed end of august... that's my hunch rn

Which sucks bc I cant do another couple weeks of this, soooo anxious agh
I'm feeling the same way. I have been so anxious about this I've had trouble sleeping and can't stop checking my email lol. I cannot take two more weeks of obsessing about this !!

Definitely seems that way, which is strange because they said they make decisions 1-2 weeks after the interview.
I know!! I wish I didn't know when A's were goin out... I've been in a state of anticipation for sooo long

Definitely seems that way, which is strange because they said they make decisions 1-2 weeks after the interview.
Yeah I interviewed on 9/21 and was told to expect my decision 10/15 or a few days after. I wish I didn't know anything at all about it lol so I could relax.

For people that interviewed in person how long was the interview?

It was a long day (I arrived at 7 am left at 3pm) but the interviews themselves were in stations and I think took up 60-90 min of the day.

People that got the A, Did you feel like some mmi stations were a bit tough? I feel like I did my best but some scenarios weren't super easy

Reactions: 1 user
People that got the A, Did you feel like some mmi stations were a bit tough? I feel like I did my best but some scenarios weren't super easy
Yeah definitely. I bombed tf out of 1 but did particularly well on 2 of them

Interviewed 9/21 and just got the phone call with the A!

I just got the A call omg !! Interviewed 9/21. Congrats to all others!!

Reactions: 2 users