2021-2022 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How we feeling about this week 👀
numb but maybe that’s cuz i just got Red by the only other school that interviewed me besides UVM, so

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone who is in-state receive an email today about filling out a residency confirmation form? I am currently waitlisted and am unsure if this means I may hear good news, but don't want to get my hopes up...

did anyone who is in-state receive an email today about filling out a residency confirmation form? I am currently waitlisted and am unsure if this means I may hear good news, but don't want to get my hopes up...
This is probably so that if you are accepted after April and you are a VTer, you will have already the necessary paperwork for the financial aid offer. Not an adcom but I imagine this is standard for WL applicants to prevent a huge mess of paperwork and missed deadlines once people start enrolling and spots open up later

Reactions: 1 user
II received! OOS late applicant, submitted late Oct
stats because requested: non-trad ORM, GPA 3.6-3.7, MCAT: 518-520, ECs: strong clinical, otherwise mostly average

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Last year I guess they gave decisions on/around Feb 17 but looks like not this year.
It looks like they've been doing it every 3rd thursday or something like that this year... so maybe next week? I feel like I tell myself that every week

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does this also go for waitlisted students, or just those that haven't heard anything back yet?
I don’t think we know for sure but I believe they can accept you off the WL at any point between now and august, and my guess is that any WL acceptances will be released the same time as “regular” As

Reactions: 1 user
What time do they usually send them anyone know?

Pre II R just now. This seemed like a really cool school, good luck everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Pre II R just now. This seemed like a really cool school, good luck everyone else!
damn, looks like i'll be getting one soon probably. Complete Aug and silence since.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Pre-II R, complete late July. good luck to everyone.

• Care
Still complete silence here!

Are people thinking we could hear news this Thursday?

yup got the pre II R. Second one today :/

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Pre-II R, good luck to y'all!

• Care
Chugga chugga choo choo, climbing on the pre-II train. Bought my ticket in July

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Got the R today. Good luck to everyone who still in the game.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R! For those who are accepted somewhere, see you in 4 years for residency apps. For those who are still waiting, keep your heads up.

• Care
Reactions: 11 users
Joining the pre-II R train - bummed because this seemed like a great school. Crossing my fingers for all those waiting that you'll have good news soon!

• Care
Pre-II R. Finally, been waiting for this moment since I applied.

• Care
Finally caught the R as well!

• Care