2021-2022 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I received a full tuition scholarship on the call. Are others who received "full rides" referring to full tuition or full cost of attendance?

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I received a full tuition scholarship on the call. Are others who received "full rides" referring to full tuition or full cost of attendance?
for me he just said "100%" on my call. Did he specify on yours full tuition or COA

I guess us november interviewees will have to wait until late february :(

Reactions: 1 user
prob a waitlist. Unfortunate since I really liked the school. Congrats to everyone else

Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call at 4:30 CST (was driving haha) ! I am so happy this was my favorite school I interviewed at :') . Interviewed mid-October received call from admissions, not interviewer !

• Love
Got the call just now!!! Interviewed on Oct 15th! So thankful! Wishing everyone good luck and happy holidays!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
MSTP A received just now!!! Interviewed in November!

By full ride, do you guys mean just full tuition, or tuition + stipend to cover all expenses.
I had no idea vandy even did full COA scholarships.
mine just said "100%" didn't specify. Probably tuition given other posters tho. either way next level excitement

Reactions: 2 users
Did anyone get accepted regular MD who interviewed mid or late November?

If I didn't get a phone call today, does that automatically mean W/R or do they continue calling on Monday?

By full ride, do you guys mean just full tuition, or tuition + stipend to cover all expenses.
I had no idea vandy even did full COA scholarships.
mine was full tuition sorry for the confusion!!

If I didn't get a phone call today, does that automatically mean W/R or do they continue calling on Monday?
Based on previous years' threads, they usually make calls over the course of a few days. A couple of people got the call on the weekend in 2016 and 2020.

People say Vandy is P/F for clerkship a, but I can’t find anything about it on the website. Can anyone show me the page or verify it’s true ?

People say Vandy is P/F for clerkship a, but I can’t find anything about it on the website. Can anyone show me the page or verify it’s true ?
Found it! School of Medicine
Scroll to the 'grading policy' section and you'll see it says that P/F is used for all courses in FMK and FCC!

I saw a tip that it can be helpful to look through the student handbooks for info like this because it’s not always clear! I found this for you: School of Medicine

just got the A with a full tuition scholarship!! thought it was over when I didn’t get a call yesterday, but clearly they’re still going 🙂

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
just got the A with a full tuition scholarship!! thought it was over when I didn’t get a call yesterday, but clearly they’re still going 🙂
Congrats, so glad to hear that they are still making calls! when did you interview?

Any calls reported? trying to make peace with the fact that probably won’t get called. Wished they would just send an email, but there are worst things that could happen, I guess

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like the first round of acceptances is complete. Congrats to everyone that got in!

Did anyone get a regular MD A that interviewed mid or late November?!

Just wondering bc on interview day they said that they don’t know if they’ll make it that far for December decisions

Last edited:
Nothing yet for me
Same here. If it weren't for the incoming call record on my phone I would have felt that I must have gotten the A call in my dream lol. But jokes aside, my interviewer told me that the official acceptance email will come in a few days with further instructions, so I think they should come sometime this week before the holiday break!