2021-2022 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nope not yet :( is the 15th the day we are supposed to hear back?
The 15th is the date applicants holding multiple acceptances are expected to narrow their options down to 3. It’s a strong suggestion from the AAMC to remain professional and courteous to other applicants; however, some schools have their own policies that require you do so, not just strongly suggest.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Also WL for Boston today (deferred 4/5). Is anyone still deferred? Or get an acceptance? From this forum it looks like they rejected or WL everyone who was deferred?

has anyone heard of applicants getting off the waitlist? i want to gauge how likely it is before i begin the process of signing leases and stuff for a school ive already been admitted to. thanks!

has anyone heard of applicants getting off the waitlist? i want to gauge how likely it is before i begin the process of signing leases and stuff for a school ive already been admitted to. thanks!
Waitlist movement won’t really happen until May. April 30th is decision day and will give the admissions team a better gauge on bow many they can pull from waitlist. They’re not really going to do anything until then, since they run the risk of offering too many spots for limited seats. That’s just when movement will start; it continues through July for many schools. We’re nearing the end… stay patient and good luck!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also, has anyone gotten access to the facebook group? because I sent a request many times and no one has accepted it lmao

Kind of freaking out that I still don't have my fin aid from them yet...I only have 10 days to commit since the other school I am considering requires commitment by May 2nd and I have not a clue what I'm going to choose

• Sad
Kind of freaking out that I still don't have my fin aid from them yet...I only have 10 days to commit since the other school I am considering requires commitment by May 2nd and I have not a clue what I'm going to choose
Office of fin aid said they plan to have all packages out by April 30th, at the latest.

hey someone want to give me their maine track spot??? thank you i'll be you a ps5 or something

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
When is Tufts CTE? Waitlisted but have another school's CTE in mid June and wanna know if I will prob hear back from Tufts before then :/

Did anyone get their finaid? The mail for the day came and there was nothing from Tufts

Withdrew my acceptance about two weeks ago - good luck to those waitlisted!

Reactions: 1 users
anyone Maine track waitlist movement so far?

I'm hoping this is the week we see some major movement. Last week they asked for official email letters from people withdrawing their A's. Lets see what this week brings.

Reactions: 4 users
FYI, I just called the Admissions Office and they said that their class is currently full. They do anticipate some waitlist movement, but it just depends on how many people withdraw

Reactions: 2 users
One person said they withdrew from Maine track, do you think they’ve already sent out an A to someone for that spot?

hypotheses on the wait list trajectory ?

It seems like a lot of people that called have been told the class was full, so I’m thinking as people individually withdrawal acceptances, they’ll individually pull ppl off the WL (but idk at this point how common that will be)

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but what’s the CTE deadline for Tufts? I’m finding mixed results