2021-2022 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
accepted this morning at 11!! interviewed 10/12. First MD acceptance of the cycle! Good luck to all of you waiting...keep the faith!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Feeling the same way 🥲
I called earlier and Dr.Perry said they are releasing decisions as they receive them. So I don’t think it means anything. Probably the person reviewing the files haven’t submitted the decisions yet. Patience is key with this school. Keep your heads up. Next week might be the week.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
A friend of mine got their acceptance today! Interviewed on 10/8, but more importantly it confirms that they do release decisions on Saturdays

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Did anyone hear anything back today? Or is it unusual to get responses on a Monday?

Did anyone hear anything back today? Or is it unusual to get responses on a Monday?
I called earlier and Dr.Perry said they are releasing decisions as they receive them. So I don’t think it means anything. Probably the person reviewing the files haven’t submitted the decisions yet. Patience is key with this school. Keep your heads up. Next week might be the week.
I would guess there's no rhyme or reason to it based on what Kayla said, just whenever the adcom members finish them up.

Edit: I also have not heard a decision today

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Man I feel for y'all..... it should be illegal to take this long and keep y'all in the dark 😕💙

Reactions: 1 users
I just the acceptance letter around 3 pm!! Crying 😭😭 best of luck and prayers to those still waiting!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I got the acceptance email around 3 as well and just didn't check my email until now lmao

I'm going to medical school and I'm so over the moon!!!!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
I was accepted Saturday night, looking forward to meeting all who have been as well. Good luck to those still waiting or interviewing!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted!!! Got the email 10 minutes ago, interviewed 10/18

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Super frustrated by the lack of communication on their end — called and emailed with no response. They should have at least sent a follow up email regarding the interview decisions

This adcom is super slow. Sorry to those of you who have been waiting a while. It's totally valid to be frustrated. Don't let this ruin your Thanksgiving. Try to forget about admissions for this week, and just focus on your friends and family.

Reactions: 2 users
This adcom is super slow. Sorry to those of you who have been waiting a while. It's totally valid to be frustrated. Don't let this ruin your Thanksgiving. Try to forget about admissions for this week, and just focus on your friends and family.
Friends and family: so how's your application cycle going? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Got the acceptance email today at 8:40 am :) Interviewed 10/8. Hang in there if you’ve been waiting a while !

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Got the acceptance email just now… finally 🤣. Hang in there guys. It’s not easy but definitely forget all the frustration once you get the A

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Got the acceptance email just now… finally 🤣. Hang in there guys. It’s not easy but definitely forget all the frustration once you get the A
I am especially happy for you, Kayla :rofl: Congratulations!

congratulations, I’m so happy for you!!!!! When did you interview? I hope to join you soon 🤞🏼

Any movement recently?? It’s been 6 weeks since I’ve interviewed and nothing lol

Any movement recently?? It’s been 6 weeks since I’ve interviewed and nothing lol
People got their acceptances last week so there's very much movement. Apparently the decisions are getting sent out as soon as committee members finish evaluations and send them back so not everyone has gotten them at the same time. Thanksgiving just happened so I imagine those committee members have been slow

I interviewed 11/18 and got an email today informing me that my file has been sent to the Admissions Committee. The email said they hope to give back the decision by mid-December but they're running late and it could be as late as mid-January until I hear back

I interviewed the last week of October, and I'm still waiting as well. We're in this together at least, lol

Got the acceptance email today. Interviewed 11/18. OOS LM 72

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Got the acceptance email yesterday!! IS LM 70, good luck to everyone still waiting! interviewed 10/18

Does Toledo send post interview rejections? I interviewed 10/18 and haven’t heard anything and I’m not feeling too great about their decision

Does Toledo send post interview rejections? I interviewed 10/18 and haven’t heard anything and I’m not feeling too great about their decision
Did you check the portal? I interviewed 11/18 was put on the alternate list the other day. I got an email and its reflected in my portal.

same, interviewed 10/13 and still silence! but apparently they release decisions when they get to them so i guess we cant really speculate

They've been releasing decisions on each app whenever an adcom member has sent them back with their review supposedly, it doesn't seem like there's any order to it at all. Since it's holiday season the adcom is probably going slower than usual too, so I wouldn't worry about it too much!