2021-2022 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
pretty sure it meant they interviewed on 9/12 but now I can't get the image of @serotonin1 interviewing an applicant named "9/12" out of my head
😂😂😂that’s too funny, the reason I’m asking is because idk if 9/12 was an interview date since it was a Sunday, I interviewed 9/10

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Damn just got the pre-II R. They just keep on coming lol.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 1 user
II today! OOS LM 65. Complete early August

Reactions: 2 users
Just received the A and missed the call! First acceptance of the cycle, beyond ecstatic!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Post-interview R. Interviewed 9/10. I thought the interviews went pretty well, so completely shocked :(

• Care
Reactions: 9 users
what if we havent heard back anything from the ii dates that were already called/got an email ? is there hope for a call on monday ?

Haven’t heard anything since late July.
But glad didn’t receive a rejection 🥲

Reactions: 1 users
Kind of a general question, but do they only call you if you got accepted? If you're rejected or waitlisted, do you just get an email?

Anyone that submitted mid September OOS get an II yet or a R?

Any chance we can hear back today? I interviewed mid-Sep and still haven't heard back.

helloo i was wondering if there are any current students at OUWB on this forum that would be okay with me PMing for questions about your experiences?

Got the call! Interviewed early October.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users