2021-2022 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm watching this thread but for some reason I'm not getting notifs? Hopefully a message changes this lol

Best of luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Today is rejection day again
Praying not to get one😣

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I received a rejection just now. Maybe they will also be sending out IIs today to others.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
For those that interviewed, did they say when they're gonna give us our results? Oct 15th coming up ahhhh

For those that interviewed, did they say when they're gonna give us our results? Oct 15th coming up ahhhh

I believe the dean said he would begin personally calling us on October 15th (at least for my 8/26 interview group) if we got in

Reactions: 1 users
Any R or II the last few days? It’s been so quiet 🥲

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there a chance that people who interviewed early October could hear back tomorrow?

Pre-II R just now. First R of the cycle, I knew it was coming but it still stings!

Pre-II R just now. First R of the cycle, I knew it was coming but it still stings!
Sorry to hear this :(
Do you mind sharing stats and when you were complete for those of us losing hope with 0 II

II received today.
Complete 7/19

II received earlier today. OOS with Mi ties and stats are in signature. Anyone know what the interview format is? It looks like traditional but is it open or closed file?

End of July. Also, interview format is traditional and partial-blind for those wondering.

Pre-II R yesterday. OOS, LizzyM 70. I was complete the earliest date possible. Best of luck to all of you

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Got the call today for the acceptance!! It feels amazing as a reapplicant 😭 I interviewed 8/20

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
I interviewed 9/10 and didn’t hear anything today :( has anyone who interviewed in September received anything?

Interviewed 9/10. I could have sworn that the admissions lady said in the big interview call that we would hear on 10/15 so I hope we hear this week.

I got in!! First acceptance. Tearing up at work right now y’all!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
accepted this morning; feels surreal

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I hope I still have chance for interview. Complete early July but no R or II. Anybody else!

Reactions: 13 users
Waitlisted this afternoon. Best of luck to everyone still in the running! :)