2020-2021 Oakland (Beaumont)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received a scholarship award (half tuition) today via phone call and then follow up email. I was previously wondering if scholarships were truly “going until classes start” as the adcom said - seems like they are

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Received a scholarship award (half tuition) today via phone call and then follow up email. I was previously wondering if scholarships were truly “going until classes start” as the adcom said - seems like they are
Same here. I also got accepted to another school that was my top choice this week. Idk what to do now. Gotta make a really tough decision.

Reactions: 1 user
Same here. I also got accepted to another school that was my top choice this week. Idk what to do now. Gotta make a really tough decision.
Congratulations! A good tough decision to be in ;)

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Any WL movement recently? Still holding out hope haha

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Got in off the tier 1 WL! For what it's worth, Dean told me they appreciated my updates (which didn't include anything that significant) so I'd say it wouldn't hurt to keep in touch even this late in the process and even if its just to show your continued interest. Wishing you all the best

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else get asked again to confirm that they wish to remain on the waitlist? I wonder if that means there is still a chance for significant movement.

Anyone else get asked again to confirm that they wish to remain on the waitlist? I wonder if that means there is still a chance for significant movement.
+1. Hope there is movement as the top tier WL is exhausted, according to the email.

+1. Hope there is movement as the top tier WL is exhausted, according to the email.
It just says that they have pulled people from Tier 1 WL. I don’t see where it says that the Tier 1 list is exhausted