2021-2022 Georgetown

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Complete 7/6, so I am patiently waiting for my R as well

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well sounds like a lot of us just got hit in the first wave of R's this morning, including myself. LM 68, ORM, submitted 7/2. Hey, they get over 14k applications/year, it's a competitive program. Keep your head up fellow rejectees, and good luck to those still in the hunt!

• Care
Reactions: 19 users
Bye guys 👋 un watching this thread now 😿

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users
pre-II R, OOS, 06/27, LM 70

really appreciative of the fact they didn't leave us hanging in silence for the remainder of the cycle

mad respect for this school

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
1631805165659.png

me seeing all these rejections knowing damn well that my time may come soon.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lmao just got the R. It’s a bloodbath in here. GL guys.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Pre-II R today, LM 74, Virginia resident, complete 7/2

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
R as well! Can't wait for other 30 something R coming my way!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
can I get an F in the chat please.

Pre-II R just now. LM 74 WARS 83-88, from a neighboring state and currently live/work in the DC area. Worst part is that I interviewed at Georgetown in September last year (WL) and thought my app was much better.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
Pre-II R this morning too, complete 06/25. Best of luck to all of y’all this cycle!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I was complete on 8/02. Nothing for me yet. It seems like the June and July applicants are getting the rejections right now. However, I think the winter is coming for us complete in August people.

• Sad
US MD schools cannot let you know admissions decisions before October 15th (unless you're an early decision applicant)
Actually, they can let you know if you have been rejected.
They just cannot offer acceptances until October 15th.

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users
Got my R today. Primary was submitted early, secondary submitted pretty early. V sad about it, I liked Georgetown a lot. Prob because of my lacking good clinical opportunities. LM 70 fyi.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Hey guys, sorry about the Rs this morning.

Anyone who has already interviewed, could you share your experience?

Adding to the Rs. Complete on 07/08. This was one of my top choices... even shadowed heavily at the GU Medstar hospital. Good luck all.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
My first R this morning. Oh well. Complete 7/7. This was one of my first secondaries, and looking back , I didn't do as good a job as the later ones.

• Care
Just got my first rejection of the cycle. 3.95 cGPa, 3.91 sGPA, 521 MCAT. URM

:(

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
Hit with the R and Gtown was my undergrad :D Time to move on I guess

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Finally got my R!!!! So proud of myself... I'd like to thank my fam.. jk jk :( Good luck to all those who are going to interview! I believe in y'all.

• Care
R just now! already deleted it from my email :) complete 7/12

• Care
Joining the crew of pre-II R's :( Complete 7/8, LM 72.4

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 2 users
I wasn't complete until 7/26-7/27 so I guess I still have time to wait for my impending doom :D :D

Reactions: 2 users
I wasn't complete until 7/26-7/27 so I guess I still have time to wait for my impending doom :D :D
I was complete 7/21. Wondering if they will get to that date today. It seems like they're going out in chronological order?

Reactions: 1 user