2021-2022 Duke

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do they send rejections and all updates out the same time or just notify those who are accepted around Valentines days ?

Members don't see this ad.

It seems like in past years rejections/waitlist decisions came after acceptances

Reactions: 2 users
Roses are red
violets are blue
manifesting an A
for all by the end of the day

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
Members don't see this ad :)
excited finding nemo GIF

third time's the charm!! :love:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
Wishing everyone the best of luck as 12pm EST approaches. Regardless of the outcome, what an achievement to of interviewed at Duke!!!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Decisions are coming out this friday

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone call to confirm anything? I guess they said they would aim for feb 14th not that it would be for sure. Oh well

okay so i called twice and it went straight to voicemail both times, left a msg and sent an email I'll keep y'all posted if I hear anything
Did you hear back anything from admissions? (TYSM for doing this btw :biglove:)

Did anyone call to confirm anything? I guess they said they would aim for feb 14th not that it would be for sure. Oh well
MSAR says too that the earliest they’ll release decisions is February 14th.

Reactions: 6 users
Seems like it’s not coming today. It’s already 4:00 pm on the east coast.

Reactions: 1 users
On my interview day, Dr. Yee said February 11-14th. This is a life changing decision. It is absolutely normal to have anxiety about it. We all cope with these situations differently. Let's all be kind to each other and support each other through this.
So was he just like possibly giving an estimate or did he say with certainty? Cause if it ain't today, I guess we'll be in it for the long haul

Seems like it’s not coming today. It’s already 4:00 pm on the east coast.
Rip…I wish they hadn’t told the people who interviewed so recently to “expect” it by valentines because I’ve been going crazy for the past 5 days haha

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users
So was he just like possibly giving an estimate or did he say with certainty? Cause if it ain't today, I guess we'll be in it for the long haul
Not OP but to me it did sound like they were going to release by the 14th (rather than an estimate). Tho to be fair the portal says "mid to late February" so who knows. Hopefully we don't have to wait until the end of next week

Not OP but to me it did sound like they were going to release by the 14th (rather than an estimate). Tho to be fair the portal says "mid to late February" so who knows. Hopefully we don't have to wait until the end of next week
They told me in my interview day back a few months ago to expect to hear “around Valentine’s Day.”

They told me in my interview day back a few months ago to expect to hear “around Valentine’s Day.”
In mid January Dr Yee said “aiming for the 10th, definitely by the 14th” rip

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Expert heartbreakers right here 😔

• Haha
  • Sad
Welp, it's 5 pm EST. See everyone back here tomorrow morning? 🙃

• Okay...
Reactions: 5 users
What if everyone that got a call got it today and just didn’t report it on SDN and all of us are the waitlist/rejected crew?

• Sad
  • Dislike
The only thing for certain tomorrow is the starfish from Finding Nemo

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
excited finding nemo GIF

another day another dollar :cool: (and another prayer to the med school admissions gods!)

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 22 users
Hi guys - so sorry for the late response (was taking a break from sdn over the weekend)!! but in terms of news, i called again yesterday and went STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL !!! they still haven't replied to my email or called me back, so yeah they're def playin games :confused:

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users
Hi guys - so sorry for the late response (was taking a break from sdn over the weekend)!! but in terms of news, i called again yesterday and went STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL !!! they still haven't replied to my email or called me back, so yeah they're def playin games :confused:
You're awesome! Thanks for doing this!

Looking forward to knowing so I can stop having tachy every time my phone rings. That feeling is seriously unpleasant. :poke:

• Care
I got a call from a NC number about my CARS EXTENDED WARRANTY at 9am. I am in CA AND I dont even have a car AND never get spam calls from NC the universe is mean 😭😭

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
I got a call from a NC number about my CARS EXTENDED WARRANTY at 9am. I am in CA AND I dont even have a car AND never get spam calls from NC the universe is mean 😭😭
Got that.a few minutes ago as well 👎

• Sad
WTF. In past years' threads, a lot of people also reported receiving spam calls from NC right around decision release. I know this is just reporting bias and coincidence but damn.

Meanwhile my phone silent as hell. Not even spam callers 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Duke really be aiming for the element of surprise here

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
LOL just got an email from Duke University School of...Business :bang: I know Duke calls for As first, but that email really sped up my heart rate.

• Wow
LOL just got an email from Duke University School of...Business :bang: I know Duke calls for As first, but that email really sped up my heart rate.
cute... another day another nothing :D

• Sad
  • Care
Just woke up from a two year coma, has Duke finally released its decisions ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
1644984527516.png

My face every time someone posts in the Duke thread during business hours from now on.

• Haha
Good morning, I’m ready to get hurt again

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
excited finding nemo GIF

Roses are red,
I don't know how to do ballet,
If Duke doesn't release decisions in 3 hours,
I will simply pass away

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 22 users
Today could be the day, it was released 2 years ago on a Wednesday. If not today, it will most likely be Friday as it has been in most years.

• Wow