2021-2022 Charles R. Drew

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do they let us know if we’re waitlisted or do we just remain in the dark? :/

Do they let us know if we’re waitlisted or do we just remain in the dark? :/
I've read that the UCLA/CDU waitlist is internal. If not admitted during the first wave, there will be silence through May until Rejections are sent out or if you get off the Waitlist.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've read that the UCLA/CDU waitlist is internal. If not admitted during the first wave, there will be silence through May until Rejections are sent out or if you get off the Waitlist.
That sounds so unpleasant

Was just told that decisions will roll out next week. And those that do not get contacted will be continually considered, and more decisions will roll out in February.

They are only sending out 28 acceptances at a time, so it looks like it will be an every 2 weeks thing.
Sooooo is the first wave all of February?

I can't call them cause there's a real chance I might just stress cry lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Sooooo is the first wave all of February?

I can't call them cause there's a real chance I might just stress cry lol.
at their event last week they said first wave end of this week early feb! and then i guess it will be a little break until the second wave as they have to see how many people accept their acceptances/ deny it

Just wanted to check, do we know for a fact the first A's are coming out sometime today or are we all just hopin D:

at their event last week they said first wave end of this week early feb! and then i guess it will be a little break until the second wave as they have to see how many people accept their acceptances/ deny it
Welp rip me having no idea there was an event last week. Brb jumping to conclusions and weeping.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
ugh what event ! lol

Members don't see this ad :)
A63233DC-9C89-4DCF-92F6-7B91160D61BC.jpeg
Has anyone heard anything yet?

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users
Does this school specialize in torment or what 😒

• Haha
Maybe they pushed it to next week? It seems like it's getting too late

Reactions: 2 users
Well it seems like today was not the day. See y’all next week for the next episode!

Sees 10+ notifications for this thread. Heart thunders. Did it happen?! Did I miss it?

Nope. Only reacts to my comment. Time to stop the heart palpitations

Reactions: 6 users
Welp. It's gonna be a stressful week. Good luck everyone!

• Care
I honestly still feel like we wont hear back until late feb or march 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
The first Acceptance notification was released on 02/06 last year, so I hope we also hear back soon...

• Care
I honestly still feel like we wont hear back until late feb or march 🤷🏾‍♀️

cuba-gooding-jr-arrest.gif

LAPD taking me off CDU campus after I show up March 1st, demanding correspondence.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
If anyone reaches out and hears back please let us know :cryi:

Tbh, I don’t think we will heard anything until 2/4 at night

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Missed a call from Director of Admissions just now. Shaking

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Got the A call at 3:34PM PST. Sorry for the delay - I've been hollering and calling all my relatives!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
my heart!!!!!!!!!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users