2021-2022 Arkansas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard when we can expect financial aid information?
I think they mentioned about something during orientation week? But definitely fill out your FAFSA now

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
To add to @HotButteryPopcorn, has anyone heard from financial aid office about Fafsa or scholarships or anything? Also, location info yet??

Congratulations!! Did you get an email notification. All I got was that they got my fafsa
Yes, I got an email with all the information. I don’t remember if they have send me a notification about my FAFSA, I did it in November.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, I got an email with all the information. I don’t remember if they have send me a notification about my FAFSA, I did it in November.
I noticed earlier in the thread you said you were located in another state. Were you considered an oos applicant, and if so, have you recieved info about the nonresident tuition waiver?

I noticed earlier in the thread you said you were located in another state. Were you considered an oos applicant, and if so, have you recieved info about the nonresident tuition waiver?
I'm currently in another state for school. But I'm an instate resident. Sorry, I can't be more help.

Any waitlist movement yet? If so, congratulations! Anxiously asking for friend

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got accepted from the waitlist! Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know how many people have been accepted off wl yet, bc I am pretty anxiously waiting?

Based on previous posts, everyone who was on the WL who said they would do the Rural Dev. Program are already in, so now they would be working their way down the list of all the other waitlisted applicants. If I had to guess, I would say there could possibly be some movement here soon when the Commit to Enroll option is made available.

Based on previous posts, everyone who was on the WL who said they would do the Rural Dev. Program are already in, so now they would be working their way down the list of all the other waitlisted applicants. If I had to guess, I would say there could possibly be some movement here soon when the Commit to Enroll option is made available.
Makes sense, thank you!

Wish they would get to scholarships already before CTE. I have 1/2 tuition scholarships OOS making COA about the same except for cost of living variations and travel. Love having the A instate though

Wish they would get to scholarships already before CTE. I have 1/2 tuition scholarships OOS making COA about the same except for cost of living variations and travel. Love having the A instate though
I got a scholarship two weeks ago. I’m not sure if they are still sending them.

Just withdrew my A. Good luck to everyone and hopefully there is movement!

Reactions: 1 users
Quick Q: are LR or NWA single students planning to live at home if parents are in area?

Good luck to all those still waiting, there is still hope! I got in off the waitlist this past week!

Does anyone know if there are 174 or 188 slots in our class or is that next year’s? Confused looking at 2023 admissions guide

Last edited: