2020-2021 Touro University (Vallejo, California) TUCOM-CA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got mine the same day

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still no secondary, primary was verified in 8/7. Do they screen or are they just behind?

+1 !

After receiving that email about being downloaded, how long did you guys have to wait for the secondary?
I never received that email and it had been about a month so I emailed them asking if they got my primary and within a couple hours I got both the confirmation that they received my primary and an invite to complete their secondary

AACOMAS verified 7/8
TUCOM "your primary was downloaded" email 8/14
Secondary received 8/18

Side note: the fact that they ask for detailed post-secondary academic information including (optional) unofficial transcript upload is ridiculous. READ MY PRIMARY.

Does anyone know what "sponsor" means for the volunteering question?

Just got an interview invite!!! :banana:

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats! You'll be amazing! and Stats for the rest of us following?

Sure, no MCAT thus far taking it 9/27. I have a 3.91 cGPA and 3.90 sGPA. Thousands of clinical hours as a paramedic

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning! Has anyone that called and scheduled their interview gotten a confirmation email?
3.55 / 515, CA ORM with full-time research, complete 7/14

I would suggest emailing them to confirm they received your primary. I did that and then within a couple of hours I received confirmation they received my primary and got an invite to a secondary. (it's better than directly asking for a secondary)

Secondary came through just now, new wave?

I would suggest emailing them to confirm they received your primary. I did that and then within a couple of hours I received confirmation they received my primary and got an invite to a secondary. (it's better than directly asking for a secondary)
Yeah, I'll probably do that if I don't hear anything back by the end of the week. Thank you!

Reactions: 2 users
II this morning! Has anyone that called and scheduled their interview gotten a confirmation email?
3.55 / 515, CA ORM with full-time research, complete 7/14

Yeah, I called and scheduled my interview already they only interview on Mondays and Tuesdays. First options were 9/14 and 9/15

Yeah, I called and scheduled my interview already they only interview on Mondays and Tuesdays. First options were 9/14 and 9/15
About how long did it take to receive the email confirmation for your interview date? I called right away this morning and scheduled, but haven't gotten the follow-up email.

About how long did it take to receive the email confirmation for your interview date? I called right away this morning and scheduled, but haven't gotten the follow-up email.

I got it immediately following. Check your spam folder and if not I'd call back just to clarify and say you didn't receive the confirmation email. They seem super nice I don't think they'll mind

Is anyone else also still waiting for a secondary?
Not personally but they do take a LONG time to get back for a secondary(for me it was around a month). If you haven’t heard back in over a month I recommend an email, but otherwise enjoy the nice wait :)

Not personally but they do take a LONG time to get back for a secondary(for me it was around a month). If you haven’t heard back in over a month I recommend an email, but otherwise enjoy the nice wait :)
Any idea if they screen? A month for a secondary if they DONT screen is wild.

Received II today! Love this program's location

Reactions: 1 users
Sent an email last night asking if they had received my materials and I got the secondary this morning.

Last edited:
Has anyone had trouble reaching the Admissions Office? I left a message a few hours ago to schedule an interview but haven't heard back

Please anyone if you know what the email to the admissions of this school is, I would highly appreciate it!

Just received my II today (8/21/2020). Received secondary complete email on 7/23/2020.

IS, ORM

Any idea if they screen? A month for a secondary if they DONT screen is wild.

They do screen at least for MCAT because they say when they send secondary that you can get an interview without MCAT but acceptance would be conditional based on scoring a 502.

Damn all you guys and your high MCATs I'm surprised I received the II with no MCAT tbh
Congrats! I presume your GPA is stellar and/or you’re a Cali resident( or connected to Cali)