2022-2023 Western University of Health Sciences (Pomona, California)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
1685147187862.png

western really got me out here like

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
finally, just got off the waitlist about 45 minutes ago! hopefully yall get good news soon as well

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
finally, just got off the waitlist about 45 minutes ago! hopefully yall get good news soon as well
Same here!!! Longest year of my life - it's finally over! Sending good vibes to all the homies waiting to hear back.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
congrats everyone!!!^ has anyone gotten off the alternate status list yet?
No one has mentioned it so far. I believe that Western goes through all of their waitlist individuals before dipping into the alternate list? I could be wrong though

Reactions: 1 users
Congrats to everyone who got off the waitlist! Hoping to see more movement today

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
To those who got off the waitlist, was it by email or phone?

Congrats to all of you! If you don't mind answering, when did each of you interview and when were you waitlisted?

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats to everyone who got off the waitlist! Hoping to see more movement today
i think tomorrow will be the next day for movement!! Seems like acceptances go out Tuesdays and Fridays so we should hang tight :)

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Accepted off the waitlist at 1AM last night! Will more than likely be declining.

Reactions: 3 users
can I talk with some current western students? would love to ask questions of someone from each year!

I’m graduated this month but can answer any questions about clinicals

Just got in off the waitlist! Interviewed late March, LM score 69. Hope more of you hear good news soon :).

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Is there a link to the group or a way to look for roommates for western without having received a western u email?

Anyone else nervous about whether the continued interest response thing went through? haha...

Reactions: 6 users
I got another email with the "are you interested" selection today, hopefully this means good news will come soon!

Reactions: 2 users
Question about the continued interest thing; did only waitlist people get it? I'm on the alternate list and haven't gotten any communication.

Question about the continued interest thing; did only waitlist people get it? I'm on the alternate list and haven't gotten any communication.
I'm also on the alternate list, but found it in my spam folder so maybe check there!! :oops:

i received the continued interest email 1 week ago but haven’t heard anything back since

Anyone know how close this class is to getting filled?

im an alternate and i got the "continued interest" email twice now..

Got a call from a 909 (Pomona’s area code) phone number and my heart stopped but it was just some lady calling the wrong number looking for someone that wasn’t me 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Quick update, gave them a call and apparently the email just bounced for some reason
emoji18.png
Hey, could you please share what number you called? I have a question regarding my app as well but the phone number I'm calling doesn't pickup.

I called their main number (909) 623-6116, and they forwarded me to Admissions. The person wasn't at their desk/phone so I left a message and they got back to me the next day.

Anyone aware of any waitlist movement since this Monday?