2019-2020 San Juan Bautista

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, what were your stats and EC’s? Congrats again!
498 MCAT 3.6 GPA Leadership, Volunteering, no shadowing but I did had clinical experience, Research w/ a summer internship.
if you have more questions you can PM me! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you send a LOI, to them?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN
I already sent an update of things I have been doing since the application (publications, scribing, etc.), but I sent that right after the interview when I thanked them so I don't want to send an LOI and be annoying? lol

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone else getting a Mail Delivery Failure notification after sending an email to any @sanjuanbautista.edu account? I don't know if it's just my Gmail account or if they're having problems with their domain.

Is anyone else getting a Mail Delivery Failure notification after sending an email to any @sanjuanbautista.edu account? I don't know if it's just my Gmail account or if they're having problems with their domain.
Problem with the domain. They're working on it now. Trying using a .edu email, if that doesn't work, give them a call

• Wow
Has anyone heard of any WL movement or know when/if to expect any?
There has been some movement in the WL, since another person here was accepted from the WL. Also, I might be withdrawing my acceptance from this school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, guys, I withdrew my acceptance, hopefully, one of you gets it.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard anything from the WL?

Last edited:
Anyone aware of any movement ?? Dying over here :/

I was waitlisted on April 21st, just got accepted this morning! Have faith there seems to be some movement! I would get your documents ready in the meantime, I think their orientation week is less than 2 weeks away

Reactions: 1 users
I was waitlisted on April 21st, just got accepted this morning! Have faith there seems to be some movement! I would get your documents ready in the meantime, I think their orientation week is less than 2 weeks away
Congrats! Can you share your stats and ECs?

I got waitlisted the same day! Do you mind sharing your stats and EC’s? Congrats!!

I got accepted off the waitlist today. Everyone please keep your head up!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted off the waitlist today. Everyone please keep your head up!

Good stuff! If anyone needs the link to the accepted students group chat shoot me a DM, we're on telegram

I got the A today! Have hope guys, the WL is moving!

Reactions: 1 users
anyone received denial letters? waitlisted still?
Hi! The class is currently full, and we are almost done with orientation week. We are 64 students in total. It looks like everyone is keeping their acceptance, but if the school hasn't sent denial letters, it must mean something. (to whoever is still WL) Hold on a little longer, at least until classes begin on June 29.

Is it true that if you have “Committed to Enroll” at another school and you’re waitlisted at SJB they remove you from the waitlist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it true that if you have “Committed to Enroll” at another school and you’re waitlisted at SJB they remove you from the waitlist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I called to make that exact question and they told me that they interpret it as if you are no longer interested in SJB. I got scared by that and told them I was still interested, because I had committed to another institution by mistake. Then they told me that they'd tell admissions about it. If you commit to another school but are still interested in SJB, go to AMCAS, change that option ASAP and call admissions (my recommendation).