2018-2019 San Juan Bautista

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lawpy

42% Full Member
7+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Reaction score
Please post the secondary questions once you receive them. Check last year's thread in the 2017-2018 SSD forum for last year's questions, they tend to not change very much from year to year.

Good luck to everyone applying!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received any notice of the application being received?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the format of the interview?

Does anyone know the format of the interview?
I interviewed here last year and it’s MMI. 4 stations with standarized pts and 1 station that’s a personal interview but still pretty fast. I think you have like 10 minutes per station so you have to think and act fast.

Cool, when did you submit your primary? I finally submitted everything a couple of weeks ago.

My application was complete October 19. I had submitted it, like 2 weeks before that but had forgotten to fill out the course requirement sheet. When did you submit yours?

Hola! Cualquier pregunta sobre la escuela me pueden escribir!

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone heard back after submitting secondary materials? My application was ready October 30 because of delays with transcripts.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone received II? Or acceptance?

By email or phone? I was just wondering how far in acceptances are they since I have to wait for my January MCAT to come back. You know trying to keep my hope up lol

By email or phone? I was just wondering how far in acceptances are they since I have to wait for my January MCAT to come back. You know trying to keep my hope up lol
Mine was by phone.

Anyone know how far on acceptances are they? I'm loosing my hair over here.

Has anyone been accepted? Im guessing by feb there will be news.

I got an interview in november, and received acceptance notice last week.

Reactions: 2 users
I know of people who Interviewed in late January and got accepted Last week

I was just given an interview invite. Any tips on how I should prepare for the interview?

Congratulations.!!!! You mind share you stats. I'm starting getting worry to

Wow that was a fast decisions! Again Congratulations

Has anyone received waitlist/rejection letters or know if the school send those?

Does anyone know when classes start or if there is a Facebook group for accepted students?

Anybody knows if there is a facebook group for the new entering class??

Congrats to those who have been accepted. Question for OOS applicants, was the interview 50/50 in regards to language or was most of it in Spanish?

I have been on alternate list (I guess same as waitlist?) since January. No news so far. I am hoping for some positive news next week. Good luck everyone.