2018-2019 San Juan Bautista

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
July 1 and orientation June 24
Most likely the class is already full since orientation starts in about 3 weeks. I am hopeful, but realistically speaking: it is a done deal for those of us still on the WL.

Members don't see this ad.

Most likely the class is already full since orientation starts in about 3 weeks. I am hopeful, but realistically speaking: it is a done deal for those of us still on the WL.

AAMC MSAR says their last acceptance notice is sent on june 14 and email says movement continues into june so who knows? there’s still hope!

Hi everyone, I'm considering applying for the 2019-2020 cycle, and was wondering if anyone on here would be able to answer my question about the language requirement. The school's website states that "Candidates must be able to read, write, speak and understand in both English and Spanish." Estudia español en mi escuela secundaria y en mi universidad para ocho años, pero no creo que yo puedo español "con fluencia". What level of proficiency are they looking for? I can certainly read, write, speak, and understand Spanish, but I would label myself "proficient", not "fluent" because I am not too familiar with slang and have had minimal full-immersion experiences.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone, I'm considering applying for the 2019-2020 cycle, and was wondering if anyone on here would be able to answer my question about the language requirement. The school's website states that "Candidates must be able to read, write, speak and understand in both English and Spanish." Estudia español en mi escuela secundaria y en mi universidad para ocho años, pero no creo que yo puedo español "con fluencia". What level of proficiency are they looking for? I can certainly read, write, speak, and understand Spanish, but I would label myself "proficient", not "fluent" because I am not too familiar with slang and have had minimal full-immersion experiences.

You should be ok

You should be ok
Thanks for the response. I see from your previous posts that you're on the WL. Hope you get in. Could you tell me how much of your interview was conducted in Spanish?

Hang in there! I got a call yesterday...