2018-2019 Mayo Clinic School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
2+2 Applicant still waiting to hear back! Also interviewed 11/15 :p

Members don't see this ad.

Can confirm that Dr. Bostwick will not be making calls until late this evening or early tomorrow.

-source Dr. Bostwick sitting in front of me teaching my lecture.

Reactions: 10 users
I am also a 2+2 applicant waiting to hear back. Interviewed in December.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Can confirm that Dr. Bostwick will not be making calls until late this evening or early tomorrow.

omg ur from the last year sdn Mayo post!!!!! I was rooting for you even when I knew u had already gotten in lol

omg dude I think I may have met u Sergent sir (that was the clue??? lol)

Reactions: 1 users

I also was rooting for you when I skimmed last year's thread...Congratulations!

Looks like I have some waiting to do. I actually really appreciate that bit of info otherwise I would be sitting here tearing my hair out all day

JUST GOT THE CALL! I am literally crying right now I’m so happy. My student interviewer called me and I did get the highly interested email and sent an LOI.

I'm so happy for you. Enjoy it to the fullest!

omg ur from the last year sdn Mayo post!!!!! I was rooting for you even when I knew u had already gotten in lol

omg dude I think I may have met u Sergent sir (that was the clue??? lol)

I also was rooting for you when I skimmed last year's thread...Congratulations!

Hey thanks you two. Its great here. Hope you get in!

Did anyone who interviewed with Dr. Fischer get a call? And did you get a highly interested email?

Any R's yet? We're already approaching the end of the working day so the suspense is getting killer

Any R's yet? We're already approaching the end of the working day so the suspense is getting killer

First all accepted need to be affirmatively contacted, then the waitlist is published via email.

On interview day, they told me that post interview R’s don’t go out until April.

First all accepted need to be affirmatively contacted, then the waitlist is published via email.

On interview day, they told me that post interview R’s don’t go out until April.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!! Who did you get the call from and were they also who interviewed you?

I got the call from my interviewer Dr. Rosenman, by far one of the coolest people I've met this cycle

Anyone else get an acceptance call from Dr. Rosenman?

I don't believe so. I think that @Troyzle didn't get a call from their interviewer
Haha I was actually mistaken. That was my interviewer. I just misheard him say his name. So. My bad.

Looks like tonight is going to be another sleepless night

Reactions: 5 users
I had her as an interviewer but no call for me

Good to know we’re still in this together :)

Also, it looks like Mayo MN had around half the reported acceptances for AZ. Hopefully this means plenty more calls will go out tomorrow! :xf:

Reactions: 5 users
Good to know we’re still in this together :)

Also, it looks like Mayo MN had around half the reported acceptances for AZ. Hopefully this means plenty more calls will go out tomorrow! :xf:
that's what I'm hoping because I think at this point, only about 4 people reported on here that they were accepted.

GOT THE CALL 15 MIN AGO!. MAYO HERE I COME! :soexcited:

Reactions: 9 users
Well, this was (not) a fun day. Congrats to all who were accepted.

By my count we are more than a few shy of the total number of initial offers of acceptance. Good night you Princess of Maine, you Kings of New England. Until tomorrow.

Just off the phone! I'll see you all in Rochester this summer. Mayo was far and away my top choice.

Reactions: 13 users
To those of you who just got accepted, congrats!! Also, who called you?

Also, I posted way too early. Why would I think they were done for the day at 9 pm