2017-2018 Wright State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They told my interview group we should hear via email today for acceptance and via snail mail sometime this week for waitlist/reject. So I'm really hoping to get an email today!
That's absolutely terrifying.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone checked last year's threads to see what time emails went out? I'm in lab or else I would

I can't see the specific times things were posted on mobile. All I know is last year they went out on the 17th (first Monday after the 15th)

Reactions: 1 user
I can't see the specific times things were posted on mobile. All I know is last year they went out on the 17th (first Monday after the 15th)
Trying to keep my mind off it until I get the email. I think we should receive the news int he email since there isn't an application portal

Anyone interviewing this Wednesday, Oct 18?

Members don't see this ad :)
Nothing yet...I think they might send a physical letter in the mail
I wonder why they would say we would get an email if accepted.. unless none of us were accepted but trying not to think like that

I wonder why they would say we would get an email if accepted.. unless none of us were accepted but trying not to think like that
Just to let everyone know I also interviewed and have not heard! New to SDN but I was interviewed in September and have not heard so hopefully odds are in our favor and we weren't all rejected/waitlisted.

Reactions: 1 users
That thought was the first thing that crossed my mind

That thought was the first thing that crossed my mind

I've wondered the same thing. It makes me feel better that no one else has heard though!
Is anyone gutsy enough to call or email them?

Are there any M1's on this thread that could answer a few questions??

Just to let everyone know I also interviewed and have not heard! New to SDN but I was interviewed in September and have not heard so hopefully odds are in our favor and we weren't all rejected/waitlisted.
Interviewed middle of September and still waiting and continuing to freak out ... I thought they emailed for acceptance, waitlist, or rejection, am I wrong?

Sorry didn’t specify! This was last year.
My god. I am mixing up my threads!! I’ve been looking at so many. I meant this in reply to a different school. Going to delete my previous posts to avoid confusion.

From my understanding everyone will receive a letter in the mail however if you're accepted you also get an email saying "Congratulation your packet is in the mail" I know someone who got in here early decision and she got the email and then the packet a few days letter. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

From my understanding everyone will receive a letter in the mail however if you're accepted you also get an email saying "Congratulation your packet is in the mail" I know someone who got in here early decision and she got the email and then the packet a few days letter. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

That was my understanding as well. However, at my interview in September my group was told accepted students would receive an email on October 16th and a packet in the mail later in the week. Waitlisted/rejected students would receive only a letter in the mail. So I think myself (and maybe everyone else on this threado_O) are worried that since we didn't receive an email yesterday it means we have been waitlisted or rejected. Of course, it's also possible they are simply running a little behind and acceptance emails haven't been sent to anybody yet.

Reactions: 2 users
That was my understanding as well. However, at my interview in September my group was told accepted students would receive an email on October 16th and a packet in the mail later in the week. Waitlisted/rejected students would receive only a letter in the mail. So I think myself (and maybe everyone else on this threado_O) are worried that since we didn't receive an email yesterday it means we have been waitlisted or rejected. Of course, it's also possible they are simply running a little behind and acceptance emails haven't been sent to anybody yet.
That could be right, but it seems odd that nobody has posted on here that they have received an acceptance email. I guess we will find out soon when we receive letters in the mail. Hopefully today!

I truly hope it is the latter and that no one has heard yet. Otherwise, what are the chances that we've all been rejected/waitlisted on this SDN thread??

Does anyone know current students at Boonshoft that you could reach out to and ask if they've heard when decisions will be released?

IS complete since 7/24. Silence. Really hoping to hear back soon :bucktooth:

No email but I just got my packet, I've been accepted!

Reactions: 14 users
No email but I just got my packet, I've been accepted!
Congrats and thanks for the update!! Now I can stop anxiously hoping it's from wright state every time an email pops up on my phone

Hoping my letter arrives today, and hoping it’s a big packet!

So I interviewed here yesterday and was completely floored by this university. I did not expect to love it as much as I did, and I'm surprised to say I think it is now my top choice! The students, the atmosphere, the resources were absolutely amazing! Hoping to hear good news next month :)

Reactions: 5 users
I am so sorry :(
Loved the school and atmosphere, but my faculty interview was terrible. She grilled me the whole time and constantly disrespected my accomplishments. Very strange and unfortunate.

sorry to hear that :( did you get a packet in the mail or an email?