2017-2018 California Northstate University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Attended the 5/2 interview, was put on waitlist 6/1, and rejected yesterday (6/20) at 5:38 pm EST.

Members don't see this ad.

Attended the 5/2 interview, was put on waitlist 6/1, and rejected yesterday (6/20) at 5:38 pm EST.

Sorry to hear that I am probably coming up soon on that chopping block as well I interview 5/11

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when is the latest a waitlisted person could possibly still be accepted? Also, I tried to find out what end/position of the waitlist I am at, but they wouldn't tell me. So I'm still trying to hold onto ( false) hope... I interviewed on 3/2.

I interviewed like in January, and I still have not received a reply yet. Some previous post said we may get an answer at the end of June. I've read previous forums where they got a reply in July, so it is rather weird. Still holding out hope though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed like in January, and I still have not received a reply yet. Some previous post said we may get an answer at the end of June. I've read previous forums where they got a reply in July, so it is rather weird. Still holding out hope though.
I also interviewed in January and still have not heard a single word. Is there anything that I can do at this point? I'm not even sure if they still have spots available.

I also interviewed in January and still have not heard a single word. Is there anything that I can do at this point? I'm not even sure if they still have spots available.

I called the admissions office couple of days ago and not even she knows when the waitlist reviewing ends. You can try and call them. I think they are still accepting updates to applications about activities. At this point, I don't know anymore.

Check your spam folder for June 26. They sent me their decision that day, but I had no idea it was in spam

Has anyone heard anything about how to pay tuition? I know it’s due on the 23rd, but I don’t know if they have an online system or what

Has anyone heard anything about how to pay tuition? I know it’s due on the 23rd, but I don’t know if they have an online system or what

The CFO said she'd email out reminders as the date approaches. I'd probably expect to start hearing things next week as that would be two weeks before the due date.

Just as a note, as listed on CNUCOM's website, Orientation is 8/1-8/3 (three days) and first day of classes are 8/6. Tuition is due in roughly 2 weeks.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and a reality check, but if you're hoping to get into this school still, or really any school, I would mark the chances as very slim. On top of that, the 18-19 application cycle has been open and MedEdits has kindly reminded me that secondary season has begun for some schools.

Keep your fingers crossed, turn in those update letters/LOIs, but start prepping that back up plan(s).