2016-2017 University of Toledo Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Nothing yet and I interviewed on 9/12. Waiting is so difficult.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm an m2. We just found out that the first acceptances will be going out starting today! If anyone has any questions, please let me know

Sent from my SM-G920P using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
I'm an m2. We just found out that the first acceptances will be going out starting today! If anyone has any questions, please let me know

So has the committee already met and decided on the 1st II batch?

Any idea how many more II's will be going out? Specifically to IS students

Reactions: 1 users

Do you happen to know what time of the day today?

I have.no idea. But i honestly wouldnt worry too much. I had really good stats and didnt getan interview until january, and i was obviously accepted

I have.no idea. But i honestly wouldnt worry too much. I had really good stats and didnt getan interview until january, and i was obviously accepted

Hey, I understand if you don't remember when exactly, but can you give us an estimate of when you submitted your secondary? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, I understand if you don't remember when exactly, but can you give us an estimate of when you submitted your secondary? Thanks

I was complete by August 5th or something! Didn't hear a single thing until January. Interviewed February, was accepted 2 weeks after my interview!

Reactions: 2 users
I was complete by August 5th or something! Didn't hear a single thing until January. Interviewed February, was accepted 2 weeks after my interview!

Thank you so much. This gives me a little bit of hope!

Nothing so far. Interviewed 10/25. They mentioned it would be 3-4 weeks until a decision was made, but definitely said within the month.

Has anybody heard anything yet? Nothing here as of 12:30.

Got an email saying that their system is like delayed

Reactions: 6 users
I'm interviewing here on Jan. 6. Feels so far away

Got an II here today!! Scheduled for Jan 5th. So excited!! Honestly was not expecting anymore IIs at this point!

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you! I'm OOS :/ but I live 50 miles away so it doesn't really feel that way (I drove way further for an in-state school). But being OOS is definitely making me nervous about my chances!

If you are from that county of MI that is right above the border, I am pretty sure they give you IS tuition. Don't be nervous, Good Luck and crush your interview!!

Complete early August still hopeful for an interview! Congrats to all accepted so far!

If you are from that county of MI that is right above the border, I am pretty sure they give you IS tuition. Don't be nervous, Good Luck and crush your interview!!
No I'm not in Monroe county, but I meant more in terms of post-interview matriculation rates. From what I understand, after your first year you can apply for in-state tuition in any case!

congrats on your IIs! how did you guys get January interview dates? I was got an interview about a week ago and the earliest MMI on the calendar was in February :/

congrats on your IIs! how did you guys get January interview dates? I was got an interview about a week ago and the earliest MMI on the calendar was in February :/
I honestly have no clue...I'm thinking some people have gotten acceptances from their first choices and cancelled interviews?

Just got ACCEPTANCE email

Reactions: 6 users
Just got accepted too. Interviewed early September.

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone else thinking that another round of acceptances should be going out today? After looking through last year's thread it looked like they released acceptances on Wednesdays.

Anyone else thinking that another round of acceptances should be going out today? After looking through last year's thread it looked like they released acceptances on Wednesdays.
Yes, they always release acceptances on Wednesdays. Usually around noon. Can't speak for today, though, especially since break was last week

Yes, they always release acceptances on Wednesdays. Usually around noon. Can't speak for today, though, especially since break was last week
Any idea on whether they send IIs in batches or not?