2016-2017 University of Toledo Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II! Complete around July 30th or so, in-state. Looks like it's MMI format.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My status is "currently under review"... Does anyone know the timetable for expecting a decision? Guessing this status could last for months

My status is "currently under review"... Does anyone know the timetable for expecting a decision? Guessing this status could last for months
I believe so. They review continuously and don't send out rejections until the end of the cycle I think.

I haven't been receiving any of the emails that are errors, only the please disregard emails.

Just submitted my secondary yesterday and the notification email said it can take 2 to 3 weeks for LOR to be considered received. Is that how long it took you guys? Because that's wayyy too long. I've been holding on to the secondary for like 2 weeks, but didn't add my letters until yesterday during my secondary submission.

I don't think any other school I've applied to is remotely this slow with marking letters.

Edit: I'm now complete and under review -two days after submission. Email had me worried for nothing!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Just submitted my secondary yesterday and the notification email said it can take 2 to 3 weeks for LOR to be considered received. Is that how long it took you guys? Because that's wayyy too long. I've been holding on to the secondary for like 2 weeks, but didn't add my letters until yesterday during my secondary submission.

I don't think any other school I've applied to is remotely this slow with marking letters.
Mine took a couple days.

Reactions: 1 user
Any news from Toledo recently??? I hope this thread gets a little more lively soon!

anyone know how strict the secondary screening is for OOS applicants?

II just now! First one of the season! Complete 9/7, IS

Interview scheduled for 10/25 . Initially wanted 10/12, but I was too slow :/

Last edited:
II just now! First one of the season! Complete 9/7

Interview scheduled for 10/25 . Initially wanted 10/12, but I was too slow :/

Wow they reviewed your app in 2 days, you must have killer stats

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Can anyone who has interviewed here give any insight on how the interview day went? With the MMI format, how many interviewers did you have?

anyone know their policy regarding multiple mcat scores? (i.e. they take the most recent or average)

Does anyone know what time the interview day ends? Trying to book a flight and naturally I decided to do it on a Saturday when the admissions office isn't open :)

Got an II, only one date was available at the end of Novemeber. Feels like a lifetime away compared to some of you guys! I was complete end of July and I'm IS. :)
Whoa, that far out already? Yikes.

(oh, and CONGRATS! Definitely rooting for the fellow ISers!)

Congrats! Hoping for some IS love here soon :) Complete around 8/10

Thank you! Toledo is a top choice for me, so I'm absolutely thrilled. :) I was really surprised, too, by how far away the date was. Maybe Thanksgiving throws off their interview schedule or something? Since it seems like those receiving IIs last week were scheduling in October. Hoping you get an II soon, altho it looks like you're doing pretty well yourself by your stats in your siggy. :)

Thank you!!! Hoping you get one soon too!
I received an II last week and the only times that were available were in Nov!

II this morning! Scheduled for Nov. 30th. Really not excited for MMI format.

For anyone who's interviewed, does Toledo treat the MMIs as "speed-dating" interviews or are they stations with tasks/scenarios that you have to respond to?

For those of you who went to the meet and greet, is there a sign in at the meet and greet itself or is it more casual?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

II!
OOS, 65.5 LizzyM
Excited, congrats and best of luck to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
II!
OOS, 65.5 LizzyM

Feels like I'm below their standards for OOS applicants, so they must have a pretty holistic assessment. Excited though, congrats and best of luck to everyone.
Any ties? And do you know what your application said before you got an II? Congrats btw!

II!
OOS, 65.5 LizzyM

Feels like I'm below their standards for OOS applicants, so they must have a pretty holistic assessment. Excited though, congrats and best of luck to everyone.
congrats! would you mind sharing what day you were complete?