2016-2017 University of Toledo Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Whatta bummer

Members don't see this ad.

Some chick just posted in the FB group she got accepted today... looks like she already matriculated at OU but is now switching because MD is MD.

Would a current/matriculating student be willing to offer their advice about my ideas for the cultural competence essay? I would really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone on the waitlist received a formal rejection yet? I know orientation was last week so I have assumed that meant it was over but I still have had no communication from them formally yet.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone on the waitlist received a formal rejection yet? I know orientation was last week so I have assumed that meant it was over but I still have had no
communication from them formally yet.

Dr. Perry just sent out an email today. They'll update the class profile soon. They had like 200 people waitlisted (so I don't know if that maybe means they waitlisted everyone who wasn't accepted) and only offered acceptances to 15% of those on the waitlist. 57% of those offered an acceptance off the waitlist took it. So that means approximately 30 people were accepted off the waitlist, and only about 17 matriculated that way.

Last edited:
Some chick just posted in the FB group she got accepted today... looks like she already matriculated at OU but is now switching because MD is MD.
lol it's not all about the MD you know