WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
So is sporty the only person who has said she’s been approached?

For my own edification

N1 - track Caiter - did not see her doing anything
N2 - track Beags - did not see her doing anything
N3 - track sporty - played with caiter (likely opened a PM)
N4 - track cray - nada
N5 - track zig - nada
N6 - track matty - nada
N7 - track MJ - night canceled by Allie
N8 - track beagle - playing with Barkley
N9 - track pippy - couldn't seem to find

Here's my target list and results. Not sure what to make of the attempted pippy track
Where is grebes on this list?

Reactions: 1 user
Again, I'm not asking anyone to role reveal here. I have a private PM open with this person. All I asked was why they approached me and when I got no response overnight, I asked if they tried to attack me. I haven't gotten any response yet.
I don't think that asking someone who approached me to give me some info about why is fishing... it's sketchy that i got approached, and I'd like to give this person a chance to convince me that they're not a wolf. because wolves hunt at night, and this happened at night.

But it’s really not that sketchy you got approached? Other people have night actions too, not just wolves.

Should I not be concerned that I was acted on? I don't understand the question. If someone approached you last night, would you not be concerned about it/want to find out more?

I'll direct you to this:

^^this is correct

Why are we sharing whether or not we got night results on the main game thread? Are we just trying to make it easier for wolves to decide who has night actions or something?

K. I heard back from the person who approached me last night.

I'm not convinced either way, mostly kind of echoing what VMH said earlier... not really sure what to make of any of the answers.
They (ofc) said that they didn't attack me, but wouldn't share any deets with me.
Not really sure where to put my vote at the moment... so i'll keep it where it is (matty ice) until further notice.

I’m not sure what you’re trying to imply here? Also, you asked us all last night to prove that we’re not wolves, but can you prove you’re not a wolf?

I told you that I am not a wolf, I’m a dog. You asked for more, so I told you that I’m a breed that would protect sheep from things like wolves. I did NOT say this as a way to claim any protector role. Literally just describing my breed.

Someone approached me last night and I herded them into a corner. I was able to open a PM with them. I don’t want to reveal who it was until I get some answers from them, but if I don’t hear from them soon then I’ll probably change my lynch vote.

I feel like this is probably already giving too much away D1, but you seem to want to sway the vote onto me.
Gebes was approached N1.

***relynch VMH***

Your story isn’t adding up

***relynch VMH***

Your story isn’t adding up
weeeeellll

Gone is @grebes4lyfe - an Australian Shepherd and a villager who would herd anyone that approached her at night into a PM
The PM was opened with Sporty. Sporty could have initiated a PM with Grebes, and the "approached" language could be mod flair for their interaction.

But, I do find it weird that literally the only other person who could/did corroborate the "approached" language was Sporty. Why would wolves be the only ones notified of tracking?

So now what, I'm an original who can't even keep track of who I've approached? It's a silly thing to lose track of and I'm going to be mad if I'm lynched because the mods messed up my night results. I tracked caiter N1 and got results back on her

Members don't see this ad :)
I don’t like how fast you two are jumping on this. Neither of you have been around much, and when you are it’s mostly responding to other people’s posts, and none of your own ideas.

Looking at sportys actual posts, I really don’t see many alarm bells. @Stagg737 you said you had tinfoil reasons for sporty yesterday and never expanded on them. Care to now?

Also sporty opened a PM today. Edit: with me.

I don't think I'm the one approaching people, and I never tried to save Sporty
N1: AM/SAR
N2: Shelter
N3: VMH
N4: Stagg (died before it took effect)
N5: Dolphin (died before it took effect)
N6: Barks (but someone stood in front of you all night and I was unable to)
N7: night skipped
N8: not telling ;)

Here's all the info for when the wolves get me tonight

Edit: said the wrong name at first
I actually have an additional question here - I tracked you N2 and was told you didn't do anything. So why are you lying about interacting with shelter that night? If shelter had done something to you it would have made sense (because I am a tracker and not a watcher - so I can't see who acted on you, only who you acted on), but you saying you acted on shelter that night doesn't jive with how my role works

Reactions: 2 users
I don't think I'm the one approaching people, and I never tried to save Sporty
N1: AM/SAR
N2: Shelter
N3: VMH
N4: Stagg (died before it took effect)
N5: Dolphin (died before it took effect)
N6: Barks (but someone stood in front of you all night and I was unable to)
N7: night skipped
N8: not telling ;)

Here's all the info for when the wolves get me tonight

Who did you act on N8

Last night, I was told I was chased down and also that I was approached.

Nope, except that on night 6 I tried to use it on you and was blocked. Maybe your write up mentioned that someone tried to approach you?
So, hypothetically, what if wolves were the only ones who got notified of tracking?

Reactions: 1 users
Beagle-wolf interactions...

I don't like the way this railroad is going, for the record. That ability sounds stupid convoluted, but I just can't imagine a noob making up something so ridiculously specific
Nice, MJ. Gotta save the double kill?

Well, enjoy being wrong. I'm really enjoying dying over a misunderstanding of what, exactly, a role that isn't even in the game is. I mean if I were trying to lie about that why would I come out and say the actual truth instead of, you know, continuing the lie
Because...you and the noob decided to bus you for the cred?

I wasn't killed because OH LOOK I'm easy to throw under the bus JUST LIKE I SAID
...Did someone say bus?

Unless this is another play by MJ and beags threw him under the bus to get village cred and trick everyone
Ayyyy

The ****? Wait what did your night results actually say @Beagle-Brigade ??
Yeah I had assumed Barkley was blocked but when I went back to quote it I realized I had read it wrong. I was the one blocked on night 6.

I also really liked the posts that @Barkley13 found where there are literally no wolves mentioned in Bagel's list of suspicions. Big red flag there.

So, hypothetically, what if wolves were the only ones who got notified of tracking?
So beags could actually have planned getting Mj Lynhed with MJ, like I said but then took back because she seemed to not understand the first write up was fake. So basically I need to go back to my trust no one and everyone is a liar and just be paranoid at all times

Edit: jk, you found that post yesterday ha

So basically I need to go back to my trust no one and everyone is a liar and just be paranoid at all times
I'm at the point right now where I'm almost concerned there are actually 2 wolves left, one of them is Beagle, her ability is actually kinda real, and she gave her buddy (or herself) a lynch avoidance or something & they're going to win the freaking game unless we lynch the right wolf today

The paranoia is real lol

I'm at the point right now where I'm almost concerned there are actually 2 wolves left, one of them is Beagle, her ability is actually kinda real, and she gave her buddy (or herself) a lynch avoidance or something & they're going to win the freaking game unless we lynch the right wolf today
Follow up: this would be pretty beautiful, though, and I think I would be ok with losing to it lol

If there are 5+1 wolves in this game though, that is bananas

I'm at the point right now where I'm almost concerned there are actually 2 wolves left, one of them is Beagle, her ability is actually kinda real, and she gave her buddy a lynch avoidance or something & they're going to win the freaking game unless we lynch the right wolf today

The paranoia is real lol
6 seemed excessive with 26 players (I’m not imagining that it’s usually 20% right?), but I’m wondering that as well.

Until the MJ lynch, I had beags on my sketch list cause she never seemed to actually post her own ideas, etc. but then MJ. And her confusion over the two write ups. Ughhh.

Day 9 I'm Bored Tally

Meats (2) - coop, beagle,
Beagle (3) - Pip, cait, barks

5/6
Role call: @vetmedhead (sorry if I missed it)
Lynch close 10pm EST (~ 2 hrs)

Reactions: 2 users

@ziggyandjazzy where’s the gif? Tallies are more fun with gifs

face_palm_shock_stare_firefly.gif

I will put a picture of my dog because idk how to GIF
upload_2019-1-5_17-11-0.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
:eyebrow:
So I'm an auto convert now? Who's been waiting for days to pin you by figuring out what in retrospect looks like a pretty obvious mechanism? That you were convinced was related to something about AKC groups of the people killed and apparently couldn't figure out yourself?
I mean...yes?

You also think I am a wolf who would be at risk of being night killed by my own pack, so idk if we should be slamming the end-game brainstorming process lol

If you save a gif to computer or phone you upload like a picture. If you have a url you click the icon that is mountains with a sun and paste.
I mean I know how to put a gif in
But my gif game isn't strong
My meme game is more on point