WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
We also have VMH on Capri, who until the last few days most people had village leaning. And then today with her accusing pippy of the EOD kill, pippy rubbing it in VMH face with the fake write up it couldn’t have been her (which I feel like wolf pippy woudnt have done cause she’d have known it was fake), and VMH now not commenting at all about multiple lunch votes against her. That’s major sketch points for her
Oh I absolutely agree, the day 5 lynch was something that caught my eye as I reviewed things and I thought was worth discussing. I'm trying this thing where I contribute to village more lol ;) . I plan on looking at VMH from the beginning of the game as well (and everyone else).

Members don't see this ad.

Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri

Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws
(1) - zigzag
zigzag
() -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15
Missing: cray, paws

Now that we know more, this vote is interesting to me because the wolves had to pull it off capri. Assuming the wolves used their convert early in the game (before Barks was seered), and knowing that I am very village it looks like Caiter is the third wolf who piled on late to the cray vote.

This same tally can be used to argue that you’re the wolf

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No because it said I could ask a simple yes/no or short answer question about mechanics so I didn’t think I could get away with two questions in one

“Has there been a conversion?”
“Yes.”
I think you could have asked “when did a conversion happen?” :p

while I ISO things, I'm gonna

Lynch beagle

You were already sketchy and then you role revealed with a role that hasn't yielded any results and can't be proven in any way and with the horse story MJ just made up, I don't think it's too crazy to think he helped you come up with a fake role too :shrug:

Reactions: 1 users
Look! I got a special cat glass!

IMG_20190104_235909_825.jpg
*poof*

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
So I had an item that let me ask the mods a question and it was confirmed that there has been a conversion
Can you actually post the exact info on the item?

Also, has anyone else heard of this item before now?

Can you actually post the exact info on the item?

Also, has anyone else heard of this item before now?

"You found a judging program on the ground! Whoa! You've received the judging program which contains all sorts of useful information. Use this to look up the answer to your questions. (Ask the mods a broad game mechanics question. Yes/No or Short Answer type questions only. All questions subject to mod approval. You may submit a back up question for use in the event that the first is rejected)."

Reactions: 1 user
"You found a judging program on the ground! Whoa! You've received the judging program which contains all sorts of useful information. Use this to look up the answer to your questions. (Ask the mods a broad game mechanics question. Yes/No or Short Answer type questions only. All questions subject to mod approval. You may submit a back up question for use in the event that the first is rejected)."
I find it really weird you didn’t ask what night a conversion happened if you were going to ask if one had. We already knew a conversion could happen. I asked this N4.

Members don't see this ad :)
I find it really weird you didn’t ask what night a conversion happened if you were going to ask if one had. We already knew a conversion could happen. I asked this N4.

Yes and there was debate over when/if one had happened so I was just thinking it'd be beneficial to know for sure if one had happened

Yes and there was debate over when/if one had happened so I was just thinking it'd be beneficial to know for sure if one had happened
Yes, and people wanting to know why I didn’t ask when one did. So why didn’t you?

while I ISO things, I'm gonna

Lynch beagle

You were already sketchy and then you role revealed with a role that hasn't yielded any results and can't be proven in any way and with the horse story MJ just made up, I don't think it's too crazy to think he helped you come up with a fake role too :shrug:
My only problem with this is that she didn’t seem to realize the horse write up was faked at first. If she was a wolf, she would have known and not been confused and thought they were both true.

My only problem with this is that she didn’t seem to realize the horse write up was faked at first. If she was a wolf, she would have known and not been confused and thought they were both true.

I don't know, I can see how she could be a wolf and think that MJ was hiding that he was also chaos and had other abilities but I guess it doesn't make sense knowing that the double kills really are coming from the wolves

I don't know, I can see how she could be a wolf and think that MJ was hiding that he was also chaos and had other abilities but I guess it doesn't make sense knowing that the double kills really are coming from the wolves
Wolves usually have all their roles in one pm(so no individual PM, all the wolves are just in one together and their roles are posted by the mod that makes the PM in the first PM), so I really doubt a wolf would ever have some extra role and PM separately from the group and the group not know their abilities.

I thought I had a good question because it didn't occur to me that if I asked when one happened it would also answer if one happened
I agree it’s a good question to ask, hence why I asked if wolves could convert. It’s just we already knew they could, just not when.

Wolves usually have all their roles (so no individual PM, all the wolves are just in one together and their roles are posted by the mod that makes the PM in the first PM), so I really doubt a wolf would ever have some extra role and PM separately from the group and the group not know their abilities.

Ah ok then I agree it doesn't make sense that she would think both were real if she was a wolf

Unlynch beagle

I’m sticking with my VMH vote for now.

I feel like beags and pippy are soft cleared right now after yesterday.

Barks and coopah are riding on having been seered right now. So if it’s not VMH... sorry guys I feel like it’s one of you.

I’m sticking with my VMH vote for now.

I feel like beags and pippy are soft cleared right now after yesterday.

Barks and coopah are riding on having been seered right now. So if it’s not VMH... sorry guys I feel like it’s one of you.
You'd be right on that. To answer your question from the PM, yes a little. I've been wondering

You'd be right on that. To answer your question from the PM, yes a little. I've been wondering

We can discuss more tomorrow night depending on how today goes. Hopefully it is VMH and it’s game over though.

We can discuss more tomorrow night depending on how today goes. Hopefully it is VMH and it’s game over though.
I feel like meats may have had a bit of a Freudian slip

I'll explain more tomorrow when I'm more coherent, but it's quoted in that flip out I had earlier

Lynch meats

- Barks and Coop were seered, and then pippy and caiter dug into MJ yesterday. (Pippy and Cait are still suspicious to me though)
- She voted for capri on D5, but not D6 when capri was actually lynched. If she was actually suspicious before I think she would have stuck with that vote the second day
- I didn't die last night. She might want to keep me around because I have had her in my village reads most of the game and even protected her once, especially as I've been vocally against Pippy and Cait recently. Taking out Pippy would have been too obvious as they have been going at it all game (and maybe her double kill breed theory was from having some legit knowledge of the mechanism and then twisting it to make Pippy look shady, and if her theory is true it makes sense to keep Pippy until tonight when she can be double killed).

I'll be back a few hours before lynch close, don't do anything too crazy while I'm gone :shifty:

@vetmedhead are you even going to try to defend yourself or have you given up? :p

If you've ever been personally victimized by pippy please raise your hand
Everyone has been personally victimized by Pippy

The trouble is she's just as much of a pain in the ass when she's a wolf or a villager.
Aw, I love you both, too
:kiss: :love:

I know literally nothing about dog breeds so like, no clue how much merit there is to all of the talk about breeds being relevant to what is going on nor whether Pippy's fishing matches up with any patterns
If you ever do want to find out more about dog breeds...

Westminster is in early February: Homepage
Crufts is in early March: Crufts: The World's Greatest Dog Show | Events & Competitions[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
What will you people do if I make myself untaggable? Imagine the turmoil and regret.
:cryi:

We also have VMH on Capri, who until the last few days most people had village leaning. And then today with her accusing pippy of the EOD kill, pippy rubbing it in VMH face with the fake write up it couldn’t have been her (which I feel like wolf pippy woudnt have done cause she’d have known it was fake), and VMH now not commenting at all about multiple lunch votes against her. That’s major sketch points for her
Wait, can we actually talk for a second about pippy rubbing things in my face, because she's done that to me several times before when she was a wolf. I mean honestly, her being over the top is completely par for the course in her wolf play
@vetmedhead are you even going to try to defend yourself or have you given up? :p
Hi! I'm working on it. Mr. Cheese went missing twice in the last 12 hours and finding his dumb ass took priority for me over this thread (he has been found...twice, btw).