WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Night Closed.

May continue PMing but don't discuss night results. Stop PMing if you find out you died. Etc. Etc. You all know the deal by now.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
MJ flipping wolf also basically meant I can't read him well at all. I thought he was playing similar to his MMeat play but apparently, his play style is just not alignment indicative.

However, the LIS rule stands so that's good. Not a fan of the ragequit although that was clearly fake.

MJ flipping wolf also basically meant I can't read him well at all. I thought he was playing similar to his MMeat play but apparently, his play style is just not alignment indicative.

However, the LIS rule stands so that's good. Not a fan of the ragequit although that was clearly fake.
MJ is too good for us

Members don't see this ad :)

Rage quiting and calling people stupid is a good sign he’s a wolf lol

Reactions: 1 user
Upon further inspection, you have realized there was something odd about that horse... With some tugging and a little claw work, you manage to pry off its head, finding that it was actually a mechanical horse driven by none other than...

@Mad Jack - a Shih Tzu and a wolf who could talk with one other player freely during the day or night. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling villagers!" He cried as they pulled him from the horse.

art__by_waytogozippo_dcw8scb-pre.png

It is still Night 9. Lynch deadline is 1 am EST.

7 players remain.

The Agility Arena
3. @Lawper

The Show Ring
Empty

The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead

The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel

26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier

2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
BOOM.

...I might be a little tipsy, guys

Members don't see this ad :)
omg we can do that now? Please do tell how

First you have to be tagged 5+ daily in the same thread to even unlock the option.

Reactions: 5 users
Gone is @SportPonies - an Icelandic Sheepdog and a wolf who could choose a player to PM with each night
@Mad Jack - a Shih Tzu and a wolf who could talk with one other player freely during the day or night. "I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling villagers!" He cried as they pulled him from the horse.

So if I'm understanding correctly, Sporty can PM with any one player each night, but MJ can PM one specific player during day or night?

Which was probably msu remember?.
Also gone is @MSUcvmHOPE - an Tibetan Spaniel and a villager who could communicate with another dog throughout the game

So it's a coincidence that MJ and MSU PMed each other? Because that description suggested that MJ could PM with any specific player and so could MSU. And it just so happened that MJ and MSU PMed each other?

So it's a coincidence that MJ and MSU PMed each other? Because that description suggested that MJ could PM with any specific player and so could MSU. And it just so happened that MJ and MSU PMed each other? .
They probably had a mod made PM set up for them at the start of the game.

I'm sorry guys. I'm too tired for a quality write up.

Gone is @Lawper - an Italian Greyhound and a villager who had no special abilities.

It is now Day 9. Lynch deadline is 10 pm EST.

6 players remain.

The Agility Arena
Cleared Out

The Show Ring
Empty

The Rally Course
13. @Coopah
14. @Barkley13
15. @Caiter92

The Dock Diving Pool
16. @Beagle-Brigade
19. @vetmedhead

The Barn Hunt Course
23. @PippyPony

Gone
9. Skimble - Anatolian Shepherd
24. muttmanager - Norwegian Lundehund
8. Melchizedek - Rottweiler
10. grebes4lyfe - Australian Shepherd
7. johnnaboo - Barbet
22. Animal Midwife/SARdoghandler - Irish Wolfhound
5. SportPonies - Icelandic Sheepdog
12. Stagg737 - Papillon
20. sheltermed - Shetland Sheepdog
6. mypetmoose - Miniature Longhaired Dachshund
11. dolphin106258 - Basenji
4. Crayola227 - Airedale Terrier
1. StayingPositive2017 - Flat Coated Retriever
21. MSUcvmHOPE - Tibetan Spaniel

26. capri1722 - Bernese Mountain Dog
18. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Otterhound
17. allieh8607 - Keeshond
25. ziggyandjazzy - West Highland White Terrier

2. Mad Jack - Shih Tzu
3. Lawper - Italian Greyhound

So I had an item that let me ask the mods a question and it was confirmed that there has been a conversion
Now do you guys believe me? I told you they had the ability

Also, are we even allowed to talk about night results yet?

So I had an item that let me ask the mods a question and it was confirmed that there has been a conversion
Also, what was the item? Just curious if the one I made from the box is still floating around

Day 5 Lynch Tally
Cray (6) - Barkley, Lawpy, Beagle, MJ, Caiter, Capri

Lawpy (1) - Matt
capri (3) - Coop, meats, allie
Paws (1) - zigzag
zigzag () -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15
Missing: cray, paws

Now that we know more, this vote is interesting to me because the wolves had to pull it off capri. Assuming the wolves used their convert early in the game (before Barks was seered), and knowing that I am very village it looks like Caiter is the third wolf who piled on late to the cray vote.

Day 5 Lynch Tally

Lawpy (1) - Matt
Paws
(1) - zigzag
zigzag
() -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15

Now that we know more, this vote is interesting to me because the wolves had to pull it off capri. Assuming the wolves used their convert early in the game (before Barks was seered), and knowing that I am very village it looks like Caiter is the third wolf who piled on late to the cray vote.
Caiter was one who was all over MJ. Do you think she's a woof?

Day 5 Lynch Tally

Lawpy (1) - Matt
Paws
(1) - zigzag
zigzag
() -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15

Are you seriously trying to make me the wolf again?

I Called bull**** on why MJ would still be alive after essentially clearing himself yesterday as a mason if he was village this morning. He tried to get me lynched over the village vs villagers. Really?

Day 5 Lynch Tally

Lawpy (1) - Matt
Paws
(1) - zigzag
zigzag
() -
MJ (1) - MSU
Coop (1)- Pippy

13/15

Is this really just based on me being inbetween two wolves in that lynch?

Are you seriously trying to make me the wolf again?

Called bull**** on why MJ would still be alive after essentially clearing himself yesterday as a mason if he was village this morning. He tried to get me lynched over the village vs villagers. Really?
There have been some crazy ideas being thrown around. Is it really so crazy to think that as the votes stacked up on MJ today and I brought up the MSU vote they didn't decide to have Cait go after MJ?

And it's not because you were between the wolves it's because of the two unknown people on the cray vote one has been seered and the other is you :shrug:

There have been some crazy ideas being thrown around. Is it really so crazy to think that as the votes stacked up on MJ today and I brought up the MSU vote they didn't decide to have Cait go after MJ?

And it's not because you were between the wolves it's because of the two unknown people on the cray vote one has been seered and the other is you :shrug:
Except the lynch was on you today before this, not me

We also have VMH on Capri, who until the last few days most people had village leaning. And then today with her accusing pippy of the EOD kill, pippy rubbing it in VMH face with the fake write up it couldn’t have been her (which I feel like wolf pippy woudnt have done cause she’d have known it was fake), and VMH now not commenting at all about multiple lunch votes against her. That’s major sketch points for her

Apparently we've had a conversion so that means nothing