UW-Madison C/O 2026 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi I was accepted and didn’t get a call or email yet about a faculty member contacting you, anyone else in the same boat? I figured they are working through everyone who was accepted

Members don't see this ad.

OOS waitlist with rank earlier this week. Pulled myself from the list since I am pretty sure I’ll be accepting my seat at Penn

Hi I was accepted and didn’t get a call or email yet about a faculty member contacting you, anyone else in the same boat? I figured they are working through everyone who was accepted
Yes! I was OOS accepted and haven't heard anything via email or phone since the acceptance.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! Current student here, congrats to everyone who heard back and got in! I just wanted to pop in here and say feel free to PM me with any questions/advice about school, I was literally in the same position and was actually waitlisted prior to getting in. It is a very exciting and stressful time so I am happy to help anyone!.
For those waitlisted, I know waiting for an answer is super stressful. Best of luck!!!

Hi everyone! Current student here, congrats to everyone who heard back and got in! I just wanted to pop in here and say feel free to PM me with any questions/advice about school, I was literally in the same position and was actually waitlisted prior to getting in. It is a very exciting and stressful time so I am happy to help anyone!.
For those waitlisted, I know waiting for an answer is super stressful. Best of luck!!!
What number were you and when did you get pulled off the list? Did they send you and email or call you?

Are there any scholarships available through uw Madison and how do we apply?

Are there any scholarships available through uw Madison and how do we apply?
Yes, after you accept your offer I believe sometime in April you'll receive an email to apply for scholarships through the portal, if I remember, we were notified if we received one the month before school started

Reactions: 1 user
What number were you and when did you get pulled off the list? Did they send you and email or call you?
I was somewhere in the 90s in 2020 and got an email in early May

Have anyone on the OOS waitlist got pulled off or got a number update from the school? TIA

Members don't see this ad :)
I just declined my OOS seat! I am so excited for whoever it will go to. Best of luck to you all!

Has anyone emailed the school asking about OOS waitlist movement? I’m curious if they over-accept like other schools lol

I was hoping they’d send out another update after the 15th and people making decisions.

FYI I emailed and the admission office replied that they had all 96 seats filled as of yesterday

I just got offered a seat today! I was #19 on the waitlist!

Anyone know what number they’re on for OOS waitlist?

I just got an offer. I was #29 on waitlist OOS. I already accepted elsewhere. Hopefully that helps someone else!

Were you #29 originally or recently moved up to #29 from a different spot? Congratulations on accepting into veterinary school! I am an OOS alternate #27 as of today.

Were you #29 originally or recently moved up to #29 from a different spot? Congratulations on accepting into veterinary school! I am an OOS alternate #27 as of today.
I was originally #29

What was your original number?

Was originally #48 on the OOS waitlist. Was offered a seat a few days ago, but declined as I got in and committed to a school I had wanted more! Best of luck to you all!

Reactions: 1 users
Got an offer this morning and I’ll be accepting it! Was OOS #70 originally on the waitlist

• Love
Reactions: 2 users