University of Arizona C/O 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has would be able to give me insight into what number the in-state list is at? I have been waiting and praying for a call/email/notification, but nothing yet… I found out late last week that I was #19 on the in-state list. I guess I’m just really trying to figure out what my chances are of getting a call before the end of the month.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I have no clue where they are at now. Friday I found out I was #8. Someone from instate said they got called yesterday so it moved at least one place. But I am getting anxious as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has would be able to give me insight into what number the in-state list is at? I have been waiting and praying for a call/email/notification, but nothing yet… I found out late last week that I was #19 on the in-state list. I guess I’m just really trying to figure out what my chances are of getting a call before the end of the month.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I have no clue where they are at now. Friday I found out I was #8. Someone from instate said they got called yesterday so it moved at least one place. But I am getting anxious as well
Heyy thanks for the info, I appreciate your help… I hope you get a call soon, you are so close. I am so anxious!!!!

I spoke with admissions today and the class for the fall is full. Although, they said they do get declines over the summer too.

I emailed them to find out where I stand. Currently #4. With the class being full. They can pull anywhere from 0-15 depending on how many they lose over the summer. I’m so close yet so far

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I emailed them to find out where I stand. Currently #4. With the class being full. They can pull anywhere from 0-15 depending on how many they lose over the summer. I’m so close yet so far
IS or OOS?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m OOS and will be rescinding my seat at Arizona, I hope one of you lovely people gets it!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Just got pulled off the OOS waitlist and will be accepting my seat!!!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Is anyone else getting nervous to see if the waitlists move anymore this summer…… in state for me

Interesting. When did you ask your number? I was 12 yesterday? Does this mean it’s already moved since then?

I was #12 on Tuesday 4/23. Do you know what # you were before yesterday? I think you may be right behind me!

Reactions: 1 user
I also got that email but anything can happen and there is potential for the list to still move. I say email if you guys haven’t in a bit to see where you are as of right now!