U of A c/o 2026 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FWIW, I interviewed on 1/20 and they told us not to expect to hear until the first or second week of February.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Interview Invite!! Would love any advice from someone who has interviewed there!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Interview Invite!! Would love any advice from someone who has interviewed there!
It's a really straightforward interview. Pretty casual as far as interviews go. I would highly recommend going to the pre-interview zoom the night before. Everyone is super nice. I would just be yourself and show them that you have what it takes!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Acceptance!!! Just got the call!

Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!!!🎉🎉🎉 Did your portal update also? I’ve been checking it literally every 5 minutes lol
I got an email saying my portal updated about 10 mins after they called me. I didn’t check my portal before though

My interview is coming up next week.
Ive been reading around the thread but couldnt find a solid answer.
So the interview is through Kira talent, does that mean its exactly like the supplemental in the fact that there is no "real" interviewer? Like is it just like im talking to a screen and have 2 minutes to respond then it sends me to the next prompt like the CASPER?

My interview is coming up next week.
Ive been reading around the thread but couldnt find a solid answer.
So the interview is through Kira talent, does that mean its exactly like the supplemental in the fact that there is no "real" interviewer? Like is it just like im talking to a screen and have 2 minutes to respond then it sends me to the next prompt like the CASPER?
The interview is actually pretty relaxed. You will have a total of 4 evaluators and in each room you will have 1-2 minutes to read over the prompt and formulate your response then you will go live with each evaluator where you will have 5-7 minutes to respond. The prompt will be on the screen for you to refer back to and they may ask you follow up questions as well! Just answer them authentically and be yourself, you will be fine! Best of luck to you!!!🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

Reactions: 3 users
Hi everyone!

I interviewed on Feb 3 and I haven't heard anything unfortunately. I am so anxious!! I don't understand when they make announcements through the month, is it every 2 weeks? During my interview they said my app would be in review two Thursdays from then, so the 16th? I never heard anything. Wondering if anyone knows anything or has heard back from an interview around the same time?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!

I interviewed on Feb 3 and I haven't heard anything unfortunately. I am so anxious!! I don't understand when they make announcements through the month, is it every 2 weeks? During my interview they said my app would be in review two Thursdays from then, so the 16th? I never heard anything. Wondering if anyone knows anything or has heard back from an interview around the same time?

My interview was on Nov 18th. I still haven’t heard anything.

Seems like they announce decisions every other Friday and February 10 was the last time to made acceptance phone calls, so maybe we’ll get word tomorrow hopefully?

I interviewed on Feb. 10th and got a call today at 3:30 saying I was accepted !

Reactions: 4 users
My interview is this morning! ☺️ I feel like its been forever since I scheduled it lol

Okay guys so I contacted admissions and had this issue resolved and now I see an update from yesterday saying that all those who interviewed are still being considered for admission at every committee meeting and no one who has interviewed will be denied until all MMIs are completed which will be March 17th. There’s still hope guys, let’s keep our fingers crossed🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞
Okay guys so I contacted admissions and had this issue resolved and now I see an update from yesterday saying that all those who interviewed are still being considered for admission at every committee meeting and no one who has interviewed will be denied until all MMIs are completed which will be March 17th. There’s still hope guys, let’s keep our fingers crossed🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾
When did you interview?

What they just sent me

“We have admissions committee meetings every two weeks. They range on the specific date they are held in order to accommodate faculty schedules. Usually, they are done on Thursdays but again can vary. We try to call applicants the day the meeting is over and after the scores are sent in. Again, that can vary depending on faculty schedules and them scoring in time. We call applicants first and then an email is sent out.”

Hello everyone- This is the University of Arizona College of Veterinary Medicine Admissions Office. If you have interviewed, you are being considered at every admissions committee meeting. This happens twice a month. As the poster indicated above, the dates can vary but are usually on Thursday's. We do not deny anyone until all MMIs are completed which is 03/17 (the last date of MMIs). That following Monday, 03/20 we will send some denials but not all. After the last admissions committee meeting which is 04/10, you will have gotten an email of either admitted, denied or waitlisted. As always if you have any questions, please reach out to us. [email protected].

Reactions: 5 users
I’m currently in AZ, flew down from Michigan this week. My girlfriend and I are currently looking and touring apartments. We have a dog and a cat and have a few places we like. If anyone is interested we’re looking at renting out a room for cheap! Let me know if you’re interested. We’re still comparing UofA to another school so nothing is set in stone yet.

Anyone feeling like we could hear today since its Thursday?

That'd be nice, but since someone heard last Thursday, I think the soonest we'd hear is next Thursday.

What time do they typically call people in their time zone?

JUST GOT THE CALL!! OOS ACCEPTANCE

• Love
Reactions: 7 users