UW-Madison c/o 2027 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am IS and just hoping for the best. Not many other schools interested me and OOS costs so dang much. What about you?
Also IS, and same šŸ˜…. I only have 4 schools left to hear from so I am crossing my fingers, rejected from everywhere else

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a coworker waiting on Iowa as well. Do any of those schools have set dates that you hear from or is it just any day now? Have you applied previously or are you first time?

I have a coworker waiting on Iowa as well. Do any of those schools have set dates that you hear from or is it just any day now? Have you applied previously or are you first time?
1st time applicant. Iowa is releasing decisions the 22nd. Mizzou is releasing 1st week of March. LMU is rolling so who the heck knows šŸ˜‚. The 1st wave of Fall acceptances went out this past Tuesday so we're not really sure when the 2nd round is going out.

Gotcha. Well good luck to you too! I'm also a first timer so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I would like to know where to find a house starting in May, but that's simply out of my control till Madison tells me what I'm doing.

Reactions: 1 user
Gotcha. Well good luck to you too! I'm also a first timer so I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. I would like to know where to find a house starting in May, but that's simply out of my control till Madison tells me what I'm doing.
Yup, agreed so much is up in the air but seems to be coming to a close just gotta hang in there for 2 ish more weeks šŸ„²

Very true, we got this!! Just gotta be patient unfortunately. It's out of our control at this point

I havenā€™t received an email yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup. They said Iā€™m number 144. There were 1960 OOS for 34 seats
Congrats on being an alternate! Huge accomplishment. I wonder if we will get our rejections/acceptances/waitlist emails soon!

Yup. They said Iā€™m number 144. There were 1960 OOS for 34 seats
Yes, huge congrats! There's certainly a good chance there for you! And I'm now officially panicking about email coming in

Iā€™m confused has anyone else gotten an email yet? šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1 users
I literally can't imagine no one else on this forum being an alternate :O (or accepted, for that matter)

Oh lord my stomach just did a somersault... and here comes the constant email checking šŸ„²

OOS alternate #15!! I will be pulling my application after being accepted into my top choice. Good luck and congrats to everyone!!

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to everyone!!! --- I hate the wait. I'm okay with rejection but please send them all out at once lolol for my heart

Is everyone getting thereā€™s at the same time? Or has it been a little spread out? Please share time stamps from your email! This waiting is so hard šŸ˜¬

Is everyone getting thereā€™s at the same time? Or has it been a little spread out? Please share time stamps from your email! This waiting is so hard šŸ˜¬
2:22pm for mine!

Just got the email like 15 mins ago. Seems like its spread out at least a little bit

Their server might not be able to batch that many at once

Still nothing so Iā€™m assuming Iā€™m rejected. Oh well.