UW-Madison c/o 2027 hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jesseleemey

Reaction score
I didn’t see a thread for Madison, so I thought I’d make one! I’m a first time IS applicant.
Good luck on applications everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

1st time OOS applicant. Wondering what the supplemental application will look like…

Reactions: 1 user
I'm a first time OOS applicant as well, can't wait to get the secondary application.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when we will receive the supplemental application?

1st time OOS! Hoping we get the supplemental soon!

Members don't see this ad :)
First time out of state! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Hi! anyone know when we will possibly get the supplemental?

Does everyone get the supplemental or is it just those who make GPA cutoffs?

Does everyone get the supplemental or is it just those who make GPA cutoffs?
Pretty sure everyone gets the supplemental. Looking at last years thread it looks like there might be a question asking for additional experience since submitting the app, an adverse circumstance essay, and a COVID impact statement (could obviously be different this year). It’s going to be hard to get back into essay-writing mode.

Reactions: 8 users
Just got an update email- should be getting access to the supplemental email around the 18th

Reactions: 7 users
Hi everyone!! I know they said supplemental to come out on or before nov 18th -- has anyone heard anything? or hoping for today.... :)

Hi everyone!! I know they said supplemental to come out on or before nov 18th -- has anyone heard anything? or hoping for today.... :)
I haven’t heard anything yet. I’m guessing it will come out sometime closer to the afternoon

*casually waits* lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
2:30 CST and I'm very anxiously waiting o_O

Is the supplemental for everyone or only those who move forward in the process?

They are gunna be like me in undergrad and send it out at 11:59 and 59 seconds 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
They surely have to send it out before their business day ends, right lol? My guess is like 4:30-4:45 CST which is in less than 30 minutes lol

I sure hope so! I'm hoping to get it done this weekend before traveling for thanksgiving

They really making us wait til last minute on this one huh

Reactions: 1 users
They sent an email saying it’s been delayed and is expected to be sent via email on or before November 22nd.

Reactions: 3 users
They sent an email saying it’s been delayed and is expected to be sent via email on or before November 22nd.
Gonna be filling this out at the Thanksgiving table at this rate :D

Reactions: 2 users
This is a little off topic but does anyone know if the deadline to complete prerequisites for this cycle is by the end of spring 2023 or by the end of summer 2023? I can't seem to find it on their website.

This is a little off topic but does anyone know if the deadline to complete prerequisites for this cycle is by the end of spring 2023 or by the end of summer 2023? I can't seem to find it on their website.
I believe it's just prior to matriculation

Just got an email about completing the supplemental app!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got an email about completing the supplemental app!
I've been frantically checking my email all day, still haven't gotten it yet. I wonder if they are sending them out alphabetically

Still haven't gotten mine, but my name is pretty far down the alphabet

Still haven't gotten mine, but my name is pretty far down the alphabet
Haven’t gotten mine either, but I’m pretty high in the alphabet lol. Who knows how they’re sending them out