UGA c/o 2021 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone gotten an OOS acceptance?

Congratulations @Wyatt'sAunt0903 :) :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am assuming rejection at this point :(

Slowly dying over here waitinggg o_O

It looked like last year they neglected a lot of the OOS some not even getting emails

No idea. Im from NJ so I am probably a huge outlier

It looked like last year they neglected a lot of the OOS some not even getting emails

That is extremely unprofessional...

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For those that applied in the past .. if no news yet is that pretty indicative of a rejection?

Im IS, still no email. Just assuming rejection at this point. Would be nice to have the letter for sure though

Im IS, still no email. Just assuming rejection at this point. Would be nice to have the letter for sure though

Yep. Also tiny bit hoping they are sending them out in waves hah

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in-state and got accepted! And last name starts with C if that helps figure out timing. Also never posted on here, just lurked, but congrats and/or good luck to everyone :)

Reactions: 4 users
So do we call them to find out our status or do we assume a rejection if we don't hear from them today?

I am curious for those accepted, did you all get the email around the same time?

Reactions: 1 user
OOS accepted!!!!!! First acceptance! And SC resident but accepted for non contract out of state position

Reactions: 6 users
OOS accepted!!!!!! First acceptance! And SC resident but accepted for non contract out of state position
Congrats!! Considering there was only ten seats and a lot of applicants that's super impressive!

Hi everyone!!! Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted. I will be applying next cycle so hopefully I will see you all around (if I get good results, I will be applying a second time lol). :)

I got in. I GOT IN! I CANNOT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS! I'm in complete and total shock but I'm ACCEPTED!

I've worked so hard for so long, I can't believe I finally did it!!!

I'm a 5th time applicant, IS.

#mindblown #followyourdreams #nevergiveup

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

YOU GO GIRL!!!! You're gonna be a veterinarian!!!

Just fyi, they are definitely not going alphabetical. Sorry.

I know a girl who got a contract seat from SC. Just a while ago.

Just got the email. IS and wait-listed. I'm not really expecting an acceptance at this point being in-state and kind of wish I had just been rejected so that the endless waiting would finally end..... but congratulations to everyone who was accepted!!

Yeah IS wait-listed too. When are we allowed to contact admissions and figure out which number we are on the waitlist?
Also will the people that are accepted, in and out of state post their stats if yall don't mind :)

I wonder if it's a seat usually reserved for At Large applicants or a SC seat but they gave you OOS tuition? CSU did that for my IS friend initially, but eventually gave her IS tuition.

I got the email at 12:57 pm, maybe if someone received one at a different time that would indicate if they are sending in waves.

has anyone received an email recently?

For those that applied in the past .. if no news yet is that pretty indicative of a rejection?

If it is similar to how it was last year, they send out rejection emails last. I got mine close to 5 pm. Granted, they did start sending emails out later than they did today

I need an email. Idc if it has a middle finger from UGA. Just tell me!

Congrats everyone! Especially @Wyatt'sAunt0903! You deserve it girl. Still waiting to hear. Although, they're having to forward my decision to a different email so maybe that's what the delay is? Ugh. I need an answer before I have a friggin aneurism!

Reactions: 4 users
Thank you everyone for the congratulations! This means so much!

I do want to say for those of you still waiting or waitlisted...I got 3 rejections (and that's only counting uga), and 1 alternate letter before getting this acceptance. Don't let anyone tell you can't and whatever you do DO NOT give up on yourself.

Y'all got this :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 11 users
Hi everybody! I used to post some on here in previous years but I thought I might help some of y'all who are freaking out. I got my acceptance email at 12:56. (Eeeek) Parker actually called me before emails went out to let me know because I've met with him several times now (3rd time applicant) and I guess I left an impression- LOL he's so nice. He said he was sending emails out right after our call and this year we will be getting snail mail letters as well that are also going out today. I know from my previous rejections that those emails do come a little later. I'm so sorry for those of you who haven't heard yet, I know the feeling well. :( Hopefully they are sending out acceptances in waves though! Even if you don't get in, go meet with Parker! He will help you, I promise!

IS rejected.

I'll be the first to say it- straight up rejection! Good news: I can quit my job and move on. Bad news: soul temporarily crushed.

IS rejected as well; good luck to everyone who got accepted this year! Planning on reapplying in the next cycle, anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to improve from one year to the next?

I'll be the first to say it- straight up rejection! Good news: I can quit my job and move on. Bad news: soul temporarily crushed.
So those emails are rolling out. Let's see if 7 years of my life was wasted! Super pumped