UGA C/O 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS rejection, congratulations to all accepted!!!! i’m so insanely proud of us, we’re going to make great veterinarians❤️🐾

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
IS alternate! PRAYING HARD! congrats to everyone who got in/waitlisted!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Oos rejection, can’t say I’m surprised

• Care
Current first year here!! Congrats to everyone that was accepted! We're so excited to have you here! If you have any questions feel free to reach out! My instagram is @madiekovacs if you ever have any questions!

SC contract acceptance! I’m between UGA and UMN (which is like $40,000+ more a year) but I am in love with MN

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
OOS alternate - will be declining my spot on the alternate list :). Congrats all!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if alternates are allowed to join the Facebook group or is it only for those accepted?

Current 1st year here! Congratulations to everyone! You should be so proud. Feel free to reach out regarding any questions you may have.

For those of you still waiting, here's what a rejection letter says.

1708983471882.png

OOS Rejected. Congrats to everyone who was Accepted!!

• Care
OOS rejection :( 8/8 rejections, hopefully better luck next cycle! Congrats and good luck to everyone

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Oos rejection, I definitely expected it. Was this really the most applicants in hx of cycles??

• Care
Anyone In State still not heard anything at all?

• Care
IMG_8142.jpg

Here is a waitlisted letter for those wondering

OOS rejection as well. I knew they’d have a huge applicant pool this year due to removing the GRE requirement. Congrats to all that got in!!

• Care
IS rejection! :) Congrats to everyone else, happy for you all!

For everyone else rejected, big hugs! ♥️

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Oos rejection but I was definitely expecting that. UT here I come! Congratulations to everyone this cycle!!!

• Care
OOS rejection…. Come on LMU, please send out decisions already

• Care
Could be releasing in the order they were reviewed.
I’d also encourage those who weren’t admitted this year to consider doing the CBS masters program at the vet school. It will help you the next go around.
Would you recommend doing it in person versus online?

IS rejection! :) Congrats to everyone else, happy for you all!

For everyone else rejected, big hugs! ♥️
So sorry to hear that :(. But congrats on your other acceptances and kudos to you for your positive attitude and support that you’ve shown for others!

• Care
Does UGA do an accepted students day where you can visit the school?

So sorry to hear that :(. But congrats on your other acceptances and kudos to you for your positive attitude and support that you’ve shown for others!
Thanks for rooting for me and all the kind words!! :) It means more than you know. It definitely stings to get rejected from my IS but there was a feeling deep down that considering my path to this very moment, why would I just be moving an hour east of me :rofl:

I have however, been dreading the spreadsheet making I somehow knew I was going to have to do for the other schools...i'll probably be making a "Help me decide" post soon if you have any sage advice to offer! ♥️

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
IS acceptance! It doesn't feel real but I am proud of everyone in this group!!

• Love