UGA c/o 2021 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For a new/old distraction: I got the DNA results back on the three-legged dog! And they were NOT what I expected. He's the tri-colored one on the left in the photo below. Any last minute guesses before I share for those who are interested/looking for a distraction? (@lhmhtd tagging you because you said you were interested :) ).

He's about 45 lbs, I think so far I've heard Australian Shepherd, Bernese, and Border Collie.

IMG_6714.JPG

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
For a new/old distraction: I got the DNA results back on the three-legged dog! And they were NOT what I expected. He's the tri-colored one on the left in the photo below. Any last minute guesses before I share for those who are interested/looking for a distraction? (@lhmhtd tagging you because you said you were interested :) ).

He's about 45 lbs, I think so far I've heard Australian Shepherd, Bernese, and Border Collie.

View attachment 214685
I can't wait to find out!

View attachment 214685
I'm dying to know!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Boots_swaddle.jpg Boots_ansestry.PNG

Chow Chow!

Reactions: 2 users
OMG CHECK YOUR EMAIL! ACCEPTED!!!

ETA: non-traditional, 1st time applicant, IS, one reference called on 1/31

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Nothing in my email yet, but that's awesome guys!!! ^_^ I'm glad to know emails are going out today!

Sent from my SM-G930V using SDN mobile

Oh wow my stomach is officially upside down

Reactions: 4 users
Just checked, nothing in my inbox yet. I'm hoping that doesn't mean bad news :(

Congrats everyone!! My inbox is still empty :/

Reactions: 1 user
My fiance and I were both accepted IS.

Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted OOS!! Shocked because my GPA is crap, but this is way better than straight rejection. 1st time applicant :eek:

Edit: Received my e-mail at 12:25pm CST.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Guess I'm reapplying lol I got no email yet. Looks like it's acceptances 1st.

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing yet either but being OOS, and average GRE I was not expecting an acceptance. Still waiting to hear from Purdue and auburn though.

Waitlisted OOS! Im actually proud of myself haha

Waitlisted OOS! Im actually proud of myself haha
Do you think we can call today/soon and ask for our number on the waitlist?

I'm not sure if I want to get my hopes up if the waitlist consists of 100 people and I'm like number 73 lol

I assume same inbox from admission update 2 weeks ago?

I got in. I GOT IN! I CANNOT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS! I'm in complete and total shock but I'm ACCEPTED!

I've worked so hard for so long, I can't believe I finally did it!!!

I'm a 5th time applicant, IS.

#mindblown #followyourdreams #nevergiveup

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 26 users
Do you think we can call today/soon and ask for our number on the waitlist?

I'm not sure if I want to get my hopes up if the waitlist consists of 100 people and I'm like number 73 lol
I'm not planning on contacting them about my number until I hear from two of the other schools I applied to. But it can't hurt to ask haha

ACCEPTED IS!!! First time applicant!!! Can't believe it!! Good luck everyone!!

Just sent an email to Parker asking about waitlist placements and movements. I have no shame. Or patience. :(

Congrats everyone!!

Nothing here. IS

Let's not lose hope!! Maybe they are going in alphabetical order??

Congrats to those with acceptances and best of luck to those who are still waiting (like me!:whistle:)

I got in. I GOT IN! I CANNOT BELIEVE IM SAYING THIS! I'm in complete and total shock but I'm ACCEPTED!

Was just thinking "Really hope Wyatt gets in she's been at this longer than I have".

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Reactions: 4 users

Congrats to those with acceptances and best of luck to those who are still waiting (like me!:whistle:)

As a "B" that means I'm super screwed lol preparing myself for the worst!

Alphabetical order is a pleasant thought! Nothing here :( OOS

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU :soexcited:

last year they sent the rejection letter last :(....still waiting

@Wyatt'sAunt0903 We will be CLASSMATES!! I was actually just coming back to check to see if you had updated :).

If anyone wants to be friends on facebook, PM me, lol - my name is super easy to find!

Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting!!

Do they generally send them all at once?

Congratulations everyone!!! Nothing here yet IS... So excited for everyone's new journey though!!!

@Wyatt'sAunt0903 We will be CLASSMATES!! I was actually just coming back to check to see if you had updated :).

If anyone wants to be friends on facebook, PM me, lol - my name is super easy to find!

Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting!!

Yay!!!! Good feeling to know you kinda already have friends

Reactions: 3 users