UGA c/o 2021 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
YES Just started this week because I needed the distraction

ITS SO GOOD. I mean obvi we know what ultimately happens, but since I was two in 1994 I had no idea how much stuff actually went down during the trial.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I was in middle school *waves old lady cane* during the trial and we used to watch parts of it during lunch in the cafeteria! The verdict came in during school hours (but not at lunch in our timezone) so they let us all out of the classrooms to watch it in the cafeteria.

Reactions: 1 users
Watching The Office to keep myself occupied today. I can't take the wait anymore!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Watching The Office to keep myself occupied today. I can't take the wait anymore!!!

Such a good choice! That and Parks & Rec are my go-tos for a pick me up....which means I might be marathoning one of them tomorrow lol

Such a good choice! That and Parks & Rec are my go-tos for a pick me up....which means I might be marathoning one of them tomorrow lol

LOVE the office! currently on season 6 of parks and rec! So good! Big Bang theory is another good one!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I just got an email with the word "admission" in the subject line but it was just spam from St George. Ugh I nearly had a heart attack. Still shaking.

Reactions: 5 users
also this helps time go faster... or slower

Attachments

• Photo on 2017-02-10 at 15.05 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2017-02-10 at 15.05 #2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 70
Reactions: 2 users
This wait has become physically painful -_-

I may actually lose my mind if they don't come today

Members don't see this ad :)
Totally not a UGA person, but saw that you guys are likely getting decisions today and wanted to pass along good thoughts to everyone, especially @lhmhtd! Best of luck! :love::luck:
:kiss: Fingers crossed! Thanks lady!

Finally awake, physically forced myself to keep sleeping when I saw no emails...also had a dream that I was accepted ):

It's about 4:30pm in Georgia guys...we may not hear today

Reactions: 3 users
It is becoming more and more likely that they were serious about decisions on February 15... boo!!!!

All this anxiety built up and now it has to keep rolling on...

:mad:

Reactions: 4 users
Omg I cannot wait until the 15th!

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Fanimated-rampage.gif

I've been putting off my thesis these past two days because of this ugh

Reactions: 7 users
I like all you people. Y'all are funny :) I hope we're all classmates

Reactions: 9 users
Well, guys - hopefully no more than 5 more days. Glad this community is here to commiserate with :)

3b25f8891f34272c177a3b8f7bfdd6bc.jpg

Reactions: 10 users
I guess they're going to break from tradition if its not going to be on a Friday.

Reactions: 4 users
I guess they're going to break from tradition if its not going to be on a Friday.
Honestly this cycle, when comparing to previous threads on SDN, tons of schools seem to be breaking tradition due to one reason or another. It's got me all out of wack

I'm more anxious to hear from Ohio State (since UGA is long shot for me and I applied to 13 schools lol) but this extended wait for hearing back from most schools in general has drained my soul o_O:laugh:

@singhb09 I'm in the exact same boat and with OSU and Minnesota... this is rough!
Good luck!!

I really loved OSU so I'm hoping for good news, otherwise I'll just put my deposit in for Michigan State and hope for a decent spot on the waitlist lol.

Good luck!!

I really loved OSU so I'm hoping for good news, otherwise I'll just put my deposit in for Michigan State and hope for a decent spot on the waitlist lol.

Best of luck! It's almost all over!

Haha likewise. If they don't tell us this week I may go into a medically induced coma.

I was kind of hoping someone had found a Groupon for the medically induced coma or found a doctor willing to do a bulk discount

The scariest part is that it could be Monday OR Tuesday OR Wednesday so it could potentially be three more days of anxiety and madness.

The worst part is I was off Friday so I could sulk in bed all night. But I work Monday-Wednesday mid shifts so I'll be sulking at work

The scariest part is that it could be Monday OR Tuesday OR Wednesday so it could potentially be three more days of anxiety and madness.
Yeahhhhh I am just going with expecting it at 4:55 on Wednesday. If its before that I will be thrilled, but I would not expect anything sooner.

Supposedly, the original plan was for Friday but as the week progressed that became less and less likely. However, they did plan on releasing DVM-PHD decisions on Friday. I am unsure if they actually did or if those were postponed as well.

Regardless, be happy because we know it won't be beyond a few more days.

Nothing like another day of checking you email anxiously!

If they've already made their decisions on Wednesday, wonder why they've waited so long to release them?